The Student Room Group

Asking for a strangers number?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yeah dude
Blonde chick at the beach pos vibes all round baby, hey how ya doin? Ain't nobody got time for hesitation dudes

she sounds like a slut stay away from her (oh btw I took a quiz if I were an animal I'd be a dog [bitch] because I'm loyal as **** and I'm not a slut unless it's for my master *ahem*)
Original post by louieee
she sounds like a slut stay away from her (oh btw I took a quiz if I were an animal I'd be a dog [bitch] because I'm loyal as **** and I'm not a slut unless it's for my master *ahem*)

Yeah but I'm not a blonde chick, which I know you prefer being the dog for :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah but I'm not a blonde chick, which I know you prefer being the dog for :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

that sentence really confused me
Original post by louieee
that sentence really confused me

Are you a blonde chick by any chance??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you a blonde chick by any chance??

Posted from TSR Mobile

nah hoe I'm a succubus

or an incubus
the male one

and I am ready for you <3
Original post by louieee
nah hoe I'm a succubus

or an incubus
the male one

and I am ready for you <3

But I like girls not dudes :frown: :frown:
But I like girls not dudes :frown: :frown:

I can put on some heels though

"Lets spice it up, you can dress me up I'll be anyone you like
get my leathers on, yeah lets get it on, come on ride me like a bike
I'll be Beyoncé baby say my name, tonight you're my Hova
baby come over, baby come over" <3

no but srs I can put on eye-liner and pout my lips and while there's no way I'm gonna dress like a girl I can take you places you ain't never been before <3

srs no homo though
Original post by louieee
I can put on some heels though

"Lets spice it up, you can dress me up I'll be anyone you like
get my leathers on, yeah lets get it on, come on ride me like a bike
I'll be Beyoncé baby say my name, tonight you're my Hova
baby come over, baby come over" <3

no but srs I can put on eye-liner and pout my lips and while there's no way I'm gonna dress like a girl I can take you places you ain't never been before <3

srs no homo though

Oh, so is your face as pretty as your name? :biggrin:
Oh, so is your face as pretty as your name? :biggrin:

no actually I'm ugly as sin :P
Original post by louieee
no actually I'm ugly as sin :P

Pretty sure that's not correct as everyone is attractive to someone :tongue:
Pretty sure that's not correct as everyone is attractive to someone :tongue:

it's 100% correct and it's something I can't deal with, I hate my face and I really don't know how to be okay with that (particularly at times like this).

But this is the internet though I can still pretend to be an adorably slutty twink or something idk
Original post by louieee
it's 100% correct and it's something I can't deal with, I hate my face and I really don't know how to be okay with that (particularly at times like this).

But this is the internet though I can still pretend to be an adorably slutty twink or something idk

Nah dude, I guarantee it's just your head messing with ya and you'll find someone special (if you haven't already) :smile:
Nah dude, I guarantee it's just your head messing with ya and you'll find someone special (if you haven't already) :smile:

liessss
Original post by Anonymous
For example today i had to attend a meeting and randomly spoke to this girl who was also attending.We had a nice conversation and i found her quite attractive. Would it of been weird if i had asked her for her number? Would i have looked needy and desperate even though am not?I felt like i had a genuine connection with her and missed out on a good opportunity to make a new friend. :frown:

You need to either establish a) that there is a strong mutual sexual attraction, or b) there is a mutual common interest in some particular activity.

Then you can suggest meeting up and so you have a reason to give her your number. If its a) then you can suggest going for a drink some time, (which you both know is code for sex), if its b) then suggest doing that activity together.

If you fail to establish either of these things, then don't bother asking for her number, even if she gives it you, she probably won't reply to your texts, why would she?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending