Original post by Skill Twix
Good luck and well done(feeling jealous) :P
:biggrin:
Hope you do well :smile:

Thank you! :biggrin:
Original post by NinjaPandaa
Interview at cambridge!!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done!!! Good luck with your interview!
Original post by harrypotterfan6
Well done!!! Good luck with your interview!

Thanks! :biggrin:
Thanks! :biggrin:

Now I hope I get accepted by universities I apply to!
I really wanted to go to Cambridge or LSE but will apply there for masters(hopefully).
Now I hope I get accepted by universities I apply to!
I really wanted to go to Cambridge or LSE but will apply there for masters(hopefully).

yeah hopefully! good luck!
I know I am not supposed to ask here but as most of you are applying to do economics at university could you please help me?
I want to do an economics degree in the future and I'm set on doing the following A-levels: Maths, F.Maths, Economics and Geography. I want to know If History would be better than geography and Is history more desirable than geography for an economics degree?

Thanks in advance.
Original post by SSpringer20
I know I am not supposed to ask here but as most of you are applying to do economics at university could you please help me?
I want to do an economics degree in the future and I'm set on doing the following A-levels: Maths, F.Maths, Economics and Geography. I want to know If History would be better than geography and Is history more desirable than geography for an economics degree?

Thanks in advance.

Won't really matter. Do whichever you enjoy most
Original post by SSpringer20

Thanks in advance.

I do f maths, maths, econ and history and personally would say that history is better than geography due to the vast transferable skills it had, plus it rounds you a bit nicer. but only do something you'll enjoy and do well in :smile:
Interview at cambridge!!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! I haven't even my them the evidence of my UMS yet :0
Reply 1109
Anyone else do the Oxford TSA today? How did you guys find it? It went okay-ish in my opinion
Original post by fha96
Anyone else do the Oxford TSA today? How did you guys find it? It went okay-ish in my opinion

I'd agree with that, similar to last year in terms of difficulty if not slightly harder.
Reply 1111
Original post by sarah.97
Got an offer from Leeds yesterday!!! AAA, or ABB which access Leeds

Congrats! I've sent mine off today and applied to Leeds with access to Leeds, if you don't mind me asking what did you get at AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dr Jam
Congrats! I've sent mine off today and applied to Leeds with access to Leeds, if you don't mind me asking what did you get at AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you and good luck, I got
A economics
A politics
B maths (5 ums from an A)
C history

What about you ?
Original post by fha96

Yeah I think it was alright. I did accidentally do the essay in pencil though, but the invigilator said that should be alright
Original post by sarah.97
Thank you and good luck, I got
A economics
A politics
B maths (5 ums from an A)
C history

What about you ?

Where else have you applied?
Reply 1115
Anyone got the 8 week email from lse?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1116
Original post by pyrrhusofepirus
Yeah I think it was alright. I did accidentally do the essay in pencil though, but the invigilator said that should be alright

Which essay did you do? I thought the easiest one was the one on child labour so I just did that lol
Hi everyone I've applied to LSE and just wondering what chance I have of getting in.

My GCSEs are 11A*

AS levels: maths A (93%) ocr
Econs A (89%) ocr
Further maths A (83%) ocr
German A (80%) ocrocr

I'm predicted 3A* and 1 A (in further maths) my German teacher messed up my oral so that's why I was still predicted an A*

Just interested to know if I have a reasonable chance of getting an offer or if it's unlikely with my current percentage marks. Many thanks!
Original post by Wahrheit
Well done! I haven't even my them the evidence of my UMS yet :0

Thanks! It was quicker than I expected tbh, I'd not even sent the essays they'd requested when I got it :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where else have you applied?

Warwick
Queen Mary of London (offer)
Nottingham
Leeds (offer)
Manchester (offer)

Where did you apply?

Quick Reply

Latest