The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Applying to York for 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lizzie Maunder
I received an offer for environental geography! Are you looking at doing the BSc or the MEnv?

The BA the new course
University of York
York
Reply 241
Original post by katharinakri
Anyone born in '95 applying? :biggrin:
And who is applying for psychology?

I've applied for psychology! :smile: Heard anything back yet?
Anyone got an interview with York tomorrow? (for me Chem)??
Original post by chem@uni
Anyone got an interview with York tomorrow? (for me Chem)??

I don't have one tomorrow, but i do have one on the 1st of November(in 3 days) for Computer Science and i still haven't received an email with a schedule for the day. When did you receive yours? I was hoping to save some money by getting my train ticket early since I live 3 hours away.
Original post by SomeGuy96
I don't have one tomorrow, but i do have one on the 1st of November(in 3 days) for Computer Science and i still haven't received an email with a schedule for the day. When did you receive yours? I was hoping to save some money by getting my train ticket early since I live 3 hours away.

For Chemistry you have to be there at 12:45 but that might not be the same for CS

Hey, I'm planning to apply to University of York for Computer Science as well. Can you let me know how your interview goes and what type of questions they ask? That's so good you've got an interview. Good luck! :smile:
Got an offer for Philosophy, I'm so happy :3
Anyone got an interview for Chem on the 30/10/2014 (Tomorrow)
Has anyone else applied/got an offer for Film and Television Production or any others in the TFTV dept? :smile:
Has there been a FB group set up for offer holders? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer for English at AAA, so happy :biggrin:

I've also got an interview for CS on Saturday but still haven't received anything. If you get anything through, could you please let me know?
Original post by allypetal
Offer for English at AAA, so happy :biggrin:

Well done :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just for an offer for Chemistry at York
Original post by poppyba
I've applied for psychology! :smile: Heard anything back yet?

I have already made it my firm choice, because I applied last year, and postponed it :biggrin:
Does anyone know how quick York are in sending out their decision? :smile:
Original post by Photographer406
Does anyone know how quick York are in sending out their decision? :smile:

Somewhat fast - average is about a week and a bit. I received mine after 10 days of submitting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IHTWFR
Somewhat fast - average is about a week and a bit. I received mine after 10 days of submitting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, thank you :smile: It's been 12 days for me so hopefully I'll hear soon
Got an offer today for Biochemistry, AAB :h: it's my top choice so I'm over the moon!
Reply 259
Original post by Photographer406
Has anyone else applied/got an offer for Film and Television Production or any others in the TFTV dept? :smile:

I sent off my application for FTP on Monday and I got an email saying I've got an interview on the 26th, What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest