The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How long does CS take to get back after taking the tests (if a rejection)?
Reply 1521
Original post by siddyt1234
Hey

With the hsbc competency question regarding why the firm why the programme did you talk about why all the business areas or just a one. For example global banking and markets?

Many thanks and your help will be much appreciated

As it's a programme that covers all GB&M businesses, as well as Asset Management and private banking, it's probably best to talk about a particular area that you are or might be interested in (i.e trading, or M&A etc) but also how you'd want to learn more about the entire GB&M + AM/PB businesses and the way they work together etc
Anyone recieved a similar response from RBS?

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonynous

Was the online test hard?
Original post by Vorsah
Was the online test hard?

It's harder than shl and kenexa. It's pretty demanding but by no means impossible. I think just practie more.. it's less of a multiple choice and you need exact figures. The logicals are just >_> crazy hard and numericals as I said just practice on their website for a bit.
Anony will kick our ass at all.... :wink:
Anyone heard back from cs/nomura?
Did HSBC spring week last year in IBD. PM for info

Mike
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1528
Anyone applied to ICAP or had an AC with them? I have one on the 24th
Original post by Yuppie
Anyone applied to ICAP or had an AC with them? I have one on the 24th

I did last friday, post AC rejection.
Reply 1530

Ah ****. Did they give you any feedback? How was it structured? How many people were there? Thanks
Original post by Yuppie
Ah ****. Did they give you any feedback? How was it structured? How many people were there? Thanks

5 people

Trading simulation, group excercise, presentation and HR interview.
Nomura came to my university today, get your applications in in the next week guys as they're going to start considering applicants for interviews in the following week/fortnight :smile:
Original post by tru.and
Anony will kick our ass at all.... :wink:

Yeah I think so :rolleyes:
Original post by itssimplyme
Nomura came to my university today, get your applications in in the next week guys as they're going to start considering applicants for interviews in the following week/fortnight :smile:

Some people have already been rejected. It's a free for all with these SW. Getting a summer intern was easier than this -.-
Reply 1535

I've been told the next stage is AC, although they come to my uni instead of me going to them?
Anyone with CS rejection was it because of the tests?
Anyone heard back from DB?
Has anyone heard back from Goldman yet?
Original post by studentgirl22
Has anyone heard back from Goldman yet?

Have you?

Latest

Trending

Trending