The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh Offer Holders 2015 Thread

Scroll to see replies

hi! Got an offer for English Literature at Edinburgh!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 21
Original post by cchan1120

WOOHOOO!!!!!!! Congratulations :biggrin:!

Congrats! That's awesome news!
Original post by ak2015
WOOHOOO!!!!!!! Congratulations :biggrin:!

Thank you! :biggrin:
Original post by nellybelly29
Congrats! That's awesome news!

Thank you so much!! :biggrin:

Congrats!! I've applied for English Literature too! What were your AS grades and predictions if you don't mind me asking?? I'm so nervy waiting!
Original post by carys_james
Congrats!! I've applied for English Literature too! What were your AS grades and predictions if you don't mind me asking?? I'm so nervy waiting!

Omg yay, someone else who's reading English Lit next year!

I'm doing the IB and I've been predicted 43/45. My offer was 34 555 with a 5 in HL English - a lovely offer!

I understand the nerves! I'm still waiting on a few of my other universities! Don't worry, no news is good news!

Where else did you apply to?

Congrats! I'm waiting to hear on psychology! So worried since everyone seems to be getting theirs!
I'm still waiting for a decision, congratulations to everybody who holds an offer :smile:
Original post by oliwialidia
Congrats! I'm waiting to hear on psychology! So worried since everyone seems to be getting theirs!

Thank you! Don't worry, my friend also applied for psychology at Edinburgh and hasn't heard from them yet! Again, no news in good news :smile:
Thank you! I'm really excited because Edinburgh was my top choice. If you don't mind me asking, where else did you apply?

GO OHIO! Haha, I haven't met anyone else from Ohio on here. I'm from the southeastern part, around Athens. I visit Cleveland pretty often though, I have some good friends up there. I even applied to Case Western (although obviously I want to go to Edinburgh haha). Nice to finally meet someone else from Ohio!

Thank you! I'm really excited because Edinburgh was my top choice. If you don't mind me asking, where else did you apply?

GO OHIO! Haha, I haven't met anyone else from Ohio on here. I'm from the southeastern part, around Athens. I visit Cleveland pretty often though, I have some good friends up there. I even applied to Case Western (although obviously I want to go to Edinburgh haha). Nice to finally meet someone else from Ohio!

Yeah Ohio! I think haha? I'm from Kentucky technically... but a suburb of Cincinnati! :] Got an unconditional for my Masters in Urban Strategies & Design!
Reply 31
Original post by savannahre
Yeah Ohio! I think haha? I'm from Kentucky technically... but a suburb of Cincinnati! :] Got an unconditional for my Masters in Urban Strategies & Design!

Congratulations, that's awesome :biggrin:!!! Lol I like how we Ohioans outnumber British people for offers at Edinburgh at the moment hahaa :biggrin:

Ohio represent! Haha there's a lot of us Ohioans applying overseas for some reason. Congrats on the unconditional! Will you firm?
Ohio represent! Haha there's a lot of us Ohioans applying overseas for some reason. Congrats on the unconditional! Will you firm?

I am waiting on one more recommender to turn in to University College London.. so I've temporarily accepted, but still waiting to hear back from them til I decide.
Thank you! Don't worry, my friend also applied for psychology at Edinburgh and hasn't heard from them yet! Again, no news in good news :smile:

Haha, that's what I heard! I hope your friend gets one soon too!
Got an unconditional offer to study Chemistry with Industrial Experience MChem while I was on the toilet today.
I am waiting on one more recommender to turn in to University College London.. so I've temporarily accepted, but still waiting to hear back from them til I decide.

I see, well congrats!
Original post by arseniccornflak
Got an unconditional offer to study Chemistry with Industrial Experience MChem while I was on the toilet today.

Haha congrats!
Got an offer for Computer Science!:biggrin:
Reply 39
Got an offer for structural engineering, two grades lower than I was expecting. Best email I've ever received :biggrin: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending