The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by coolgamer
i have to retake as this year can i have advice pls and wat subjects are u doing

this is my first time doing A2. I still didnt get good grades when retook y12 last year it was awful I just made into Y13 this year. But I'm going the retake some modules again of AS paper so Ill be doing C1 for Maths( it brought my grade to a D so yeah)
Chemistry unit 2
biology unit 1
psychology aqab unit 1 ( i heard from others it is easier to get marks on this paper after u did A2 psy as well)

What abt u?
Original post by sneha2096
this is my first time doing A2. I still didnt get good grades when retook y12 last year it was awful I just made into Y13 this year. But I'm going the retake some modules again of AS paper so Ill be doing C1 for Maths( it brought my grade to a D so yeah)
Chemistry unit 2
biology unit 1
psychology aqab unit 1 ( i heard from others it is easier to get marks on this paper after u did A2 psy as well)

What abt u?

i got ddce i did bio chem phy maths im retaking yr 12 how comes you didnt do well second time?
Chemistry unit 2
biology unit 1

What abt u?

i am not retaking physics which i got E for im doing bio chem and a2 maths and retaking some as exams i might pick up an as subject to replace physics next yr
what do u find difficult?
biology a2 unit 1 is probably the most boring module i have ever learnt
i got ddce i did bio chem phy maths im retaking yr 12 how comes you didnt do well second time?

I dont even know for maths C2 and D1 got a C but C1 got a E brought the whole thing down

Psychology wasnt bad got two Ds but I think I can get better grades this time round

Bio and Chem the big units let me down again I thought I was going to so much better in Bio but that was wrong and Chem was just there
So I dropped Bio but doing unit 1 cause i was two marks of a grade

how u feeling now retaking y12 again?
I dont even know for maths C2 and D1 got a C but C1 got a E brought the whole thing down

Psychology wasnt bad got two Ds but I think I can get better grades this time round

Bio and Chem the big units let me down again I thought I was going to so much better in Bio but that was wrong and Chem was just there
So I dropped Bio but doing unit 1 cause i was two marks of a grade

how u feeling now retaking y12 again?

sucks retaking year 12 but im getting As for my bio and chem mock and b for a2 maths mock doing s1 and c3
i think i did bad before because i crammed the big units of bio and chem
and i go to a state school
sucks retaking year 12 but im getting As for my bio and chem mock and b for a2 maths mock doing s1 and c3
i think i did bad before because i crammed the big units of bio and chem
and i go to a state school

Im doing S1 and C3 as well now. how u finding S1 i dont like the probability chap at all one sec i think i got the next its just gets lost
Im doing S1 and C3 as well now. how u finding S1 i dont like the probability chap at all one sec i think i got the next its just gets lost

I hate c3 trig and s1 we haven't done probability yet

Wat did u get for gcses
Just spent about $100 on playing cards and a book :lol:
Finally, UCAS has been sent!

Weight off my shoulders for once :tongue:
Original post by Tibbz2
Finally, UCAS has been sent!

Weight off my shoulders for once :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done you! What course?
Original post by Georgiecat
Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done you! What course?

Physics :3
Original post by Bude8
Just spent about $100 on playing cards and a book :lol:

Playing cards? :eek: Do these cards have gold leaf on them or something? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
Playing cards? :eek: Do these cards have gold leaf on them or something? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

One of them is kind of golden (comes wrapped in gold, is gold in colour), it's a really rare deck that got thrown in for free as I spent over $100.

I bought: 6 decks that are insanely good:

And the book was about $25
Original post by Tibbz2
Physics :3

Where have you applied :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
One of them is kind of golden (comes wrapped in gold, is gold in colour), it's a really rare deck that got thrown in for free as I spent over $100.

I bought: 6 decks that are insanely good:

And the book was about $25

Oh that's pretty awesome :biggrin:

Those are some cool cards :tongue: Though I could never bring myself to spend that much on them :redface: Will you play with them a lot, or are they more collector's items? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
Oh that's pretty awesome :biggrin:

Those are some cool cards :tongue: Though I could never bring myself to spend that much on them :redface: Will you play with them a lot, or are they more collector's items? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I'd value them too much to play with them, I already have a lot of other decks to play with :lol: but I am going to take very good care of them :smile: I've been wanting them for so long though haha

[video="youtube;mcuST7c-ZyE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcuST7c-ZyE[/video]
Original post by Bude8
I think I'd value them too much to play with them, I already have a lot of other decks to play with :lol: but I am going to take very good care of them :smile: I've been wanting them for so long though haha

[video="youtube;mcuST7c-ZyE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcuST7c-ZyE[/video]

A fair enough :tongue:
Do you play cards a lot? :holmes:
How do you take care of cards? :redface:
It's nice to finally get it after waiting so long then :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
A fair enough :tongue:
Do you play cards a lot? :holmes:
How do you take care of cards? :redface:
It's nice to finally get it after waiting so long then :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't play games with them, I mainly flourish or practice hand sleights. Wash your hands before use, protect them from moisture, etc.

Latest