The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Hi, anybody has applied to Hull uni Adult nursing I am in the process of preparing my PS. can anybody let me know how long usually does it take to find out about interview after application

regards
Original post by tanisharose
Leeds is mine as well!!!! I've heard a few people being declined from there too so I'm very nervous too x

Have people been saying why they've been declined? I applied last week and I haven't had a decline yet so i'm hoping that is good news! Are you from Leeds?
Original post by blondy2012
Have people been saying why they've been declined? I applied last week and I haven't had a decline yet so i'm hoping that is good news! Are you from Leeds?

Yes:/ I applied about 3 weeks ago and still nothing. And no I'm not from leeds haha I like the city though
Yes:/ I applied about 3 weeks ago and still nothing. And no I'm not from leeds haha I like the city though

What did they say for why they got declined?
Ah see thats good news !!
Oh right, i'm from leeds its a lovely city :smile: x
What did they say for why they got declined?
Ah see thats good news !!
Oh right, i'm from leeds its a lovely city :smile: x

Not meeting entry requirements, and slip ups in the personal statement. Hopefully they'll get back to us soon! Yeah I really liked the city and the uni :smile: x
Not meeting entry requirements, and slip ups in the personal statement. Hopefully they'll get back to us soon! Yeah I really liked the city and the uni :smile: x

ah few haha!! I've got an interview at manchester so i must be doing something right haha! x
ah few haha!! I've got an interview at manchester so i must be doing something right haha! x

That's what I thought haha! Good luck for your other unis! X
Hi everyone, I'm new here.

I've just submitted my application for Adult Nursing to UWE and Oxford Brookes. I've been offered an Interview with UWE but not heard from Brookes yet, eek!
That's what I thought haha! Good luck for your other unis! X

Good luck to you too!! X
Anyone got interview at Bucks New Uni next week Wednesday, 12th?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Hi everyone,

I've just submitted my Adult Nursing application to UWE and Oxford Brookes Swindon... I've had an interview offer from UWE but yet to hear anything from Brookes, does anyone know how long they take to respond?

Thanks x
Finalised personal statement today and it should be sent off with my reference tomorrow :smile: Applying for Adult Nursing at Nottingham, Brookes, Cardiff, West London and UWE. I know Brookes start their interviews early so wanted to get in there asap.
Original post by RJ-21
It was a GCSEs double award so I doubt it will make the points up. Do you know how many points it is?

Im not entirely sure on the points for it. Try looking here as you'd be able to match your qualification to one of them if there are points or phone UCAS as they'd be able to help you quite alot too! x
Reply 313
Original post by SarahLaura
Im not entirely sure on the points for it. Try looking here as you'd be able to match your qualification to one of them if there are points or phone UCAS as they'd be able to help you quite alot too! x

This sounds really dumb lol but is a gce the same as a GCSE? If so then it's only 100 points x
Original post by RJ-21
This sounds really dumb lol but is a gce the same as a GCSE? If so then it's only 100 points x

It's not dumb at all :smile: , I have no idea if it is as i've never done them or heard of that sorry. There's a UCAS/Applications section on the forums they would be able to help you more than I can. I'm useless lol :redface:
Original post by RJ-21

GCE is a-level x
Reply 316
Well there is no option for GCSE then I don't think :s-smilie: x
Original post by RJ-21
Well there is no option for GCSE then I don't think :s-smilie: x

GCSEs don't count towards ucas points that'll be why x
Reply 318
Fair enough thanks x
I have

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending