Reply 100
Original post by ddogg
A*A*A*A

Wow well done! 😊
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by ShafTJB
My forst choice is Cambridge too, and Warwick is my second! I guess we're in the same boat!

Yeah! This is so exciting. Where else have you applied? Do you wanna do a year abroad as well? :smile:
Original post by Politepedant
Yeah! This is so exciting. Where else have you applied? Do you wanna do a year abroad as well? :smile:

My situation is a bit weird. In year 12 I did 3 A2s (Maths, Economics and Physics) and an AS (Eng Lit) and got the grades, so currently I hold uncon offers for engineering at Wwick, UCL and Queen Mary. Now that Im in year 13, I've decided to do one more A2 (further maths) and STEP Maths too. I'm at school once a week and the rest of the time I'm working and planning to go travelling throughout the year. So far this (semi) gap year, Ive been to South Africa. What are your plans?
Have heard nothing about only English Literature applicants, when are they going to make decisions?!!!!
Original post by Politepedant
Sweet, I have an offer for Law as well! Hahaha, My first choice is Oxford. When do you expect to hear from Cambridge? :smile:

Well done! Erm not sure, hoping to get an interview which are starting to come out at the moment. Good luck with Oxford!

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey everyone! got an offer for engineering at warwick at AAB, already achieved ABB, shouldnt they just give me unconditional lol
Original post by naivestudent
hey everyone! got an offer for engineering at warwick at AAB, already achieved ABB, shouldnt they just give me unconditional lol

You haven't achieved what they are asking for though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lustforlife

Posted from TSR Mobile

Faced extenuating circumsta ces first year and got DDDE and then done AS and A2 exams in one year and managed to get ABB and only a grade off?
Original post by TheAnnabelle
Hello everyone!

This is just a thread for all Warwick offer holders to get to know each other/ chat and what not.

I'm an offer holder for Politics, International Studies and French!

What about you?

Is Warwick your first choice? What have you heard about the uni/ what appealed to you? What are you most excited/nervous about it regards to uni?

Hi. What grades are you predicted at A2? I'm hoping to do the same but with Spanish - just having a bit of trouble assuring my teachers I can get the grades!
Original post by lustforlife

Posted from TSR Mobile

Faced extenuating circumsta ces first year and got DDDE and then done AS and A2 exams in one year and managed to get ABB and only a grade off?
Original post by naivestudent

Are you still doing any resits to push one of your grades up to an A? Best contact them if you are not. They have only given you a conditional offer so they do expect AAB upon admission.
Hey! Got an offer of AAB for German and History :smile:
Reply 112
conditional for Economics & International Financial Economics MSc!v:smile:
AAA for History will be firming! Looking at bluebell accommodation it looks amazing
Original post by Sir Jam Jam
Hi. What grades are you predicted at A2? I'm hoping to do the same but with Spanish - just having a bit of trouble assuring my teachers I can get the grades!

Hey! Yh i couldn't decide between french or spanish but I decided to put French in the end....

My predicted grades are A*A*A*A
(French, Spanish, Maths, Philosophy&Ethics.)

You can check out the warwick stalking page under Politics to other people's stats too btw:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/connect/university/university_of_warwick#political_sciences-2015

Yh definitely keep convincing them!!!! Tell them how determined you are and how your future rest on their very shoulders if they do not do that for you ( guilt trip them!!!!!) ahahhahaha

Good luck
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Hatau24
I literally just got my offer for Warwick Politics and History!!! AAA but my prediction is A*AB so I assume they'll accept that! Warwick is my first choice uni as well!! Only sent my application off on Wednesday as well and I've already got 2/5 offers (Manchester gave me an offer yesterday.

Well done! Warwick were the first to reply to me at
Original post by TheAnnabelle
Hey! Yh i couldn't decide between french or spanish but I decided to put French in the end....

My predicted grades are A*A*A*A
(French, Spanish, Maths, Philosophy&Ethics.)

You can check out the warwick stalking page under Politics to other people's stats too btw:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/connect/university/university_of_warwick#political_sciences-2015

Yh definitely keep convincing them!!!! Tell them how determined you are and how your future rest on their very shoulders if they do not do that for you ( guilt trip them!!!!!) ahahhahaha

Good luck

Wow - fantastic predictions - well done! Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it. I will def keep on at them.
Original post by Hatau24
I literally just got my offer for Warwick Politics and History!!! AAA but my prediction is A*AB so I assume they'll accept that! Warwick is my first choice uni as well!! Only sent my application off on Wednesday as well and I've already got 2/5 offers (Manchester gave me an offer yesterday.

Welll done! We're doing the same course, is warwick your first choice?
Original post by Hatau24
It is, just like I said in my post :tongue: Are you an applicant top? Is Warwick your first choice as well? Have you got an offer?

Sorry! I must have missed that!
And yup, I got an offer too :biggrin:
Got an AAB offer for (MChem) chemistry today :biggrin: So happy, especially because I only got the acknowledgement email this morning!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending