The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Haha not every girl is like that believe it or not :lol:

We can be like that together if you want :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wilfred Little
Just watching the news now, ACDC chap in court for attempted murder or something or other.

Makes me want to check out their music.

Then you have serious problems

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LosingDogs
We can be like that together if you want :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:tongue:
Hiiiiiighwayyy to Helll
Just watching the news now, ACDC chap in court for attempted murder or something or other.

Makes me want to check out their music.

Don't like ACDC
Original post by LosingDogs
Then you have serious problems

Is this FKLW?

Original post by AR_95
Don't like ACDC

You like Judas Priest? Sad Wings of Destiny >>>
Is this FKLW?

You like Judas Priest? Sad Wings of Destiny >>>

I like Judas Priest. Not the biggest fan or know too much about them but I probably know about 10 tracks. I haven't heard any tracks from that album however
I might like ACDC if I was a 55 year old, motorcycle enthusiast from Wrexham or somewhere.
Original post by Zürich
I might like ACDC if I was a 55 year old, motorcycle enthusiast from Wrexham or somewhere.

:laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich
I might like ACDC if I was a 55 year old, motocycle enthusiast from Wrexham or somewhere.

So funny that you've mentioned Wrexham. We actually have a guy with long hair who occasionally wears a leather jacket to matches!
Original post by ra-ra-ra
So funny that you've mentioned Wrexham. We actually have a guy with long hair who occasionally wears a leather jacket to matches!

Only mentioned it as these vague mid sized cities always seem to have these eccentric kinds. People who have 'hobbies' and never miss an episode of Top Gear.
Original post by Zürich

Only mentioned it as these vague mid sized cities always seem to have these eccentric kinds. People who have 'hobbies' and never miss an episode of Top Gear.

Wrexham is a town :wink: But you were spot on with that one as he is how I see your stereotypical ACDC fan too!
Original post by ra-ra-ra
Wrexham is a town :wink: But you were spot on with that one as he is how I see your stereotypical ACDC fan too!

Always felt that in towns like Wrexham, every day feels like a Sunday. Dont mean that in a bad or a good way, but that's the vibe! :wink:

Incidentally, when is 'Cash in the Attic' coming to London anyway? Swear they only visit places like Northampton and Blackburn? :tongue:
Can somebody help?

I have a Macbook bought in the UK, I want to buy a DVD box set unavailable in the UK. The DVDs are "region free", will this definitely work on my 2012 UK Macbook? Want to watch at uni so will have to be on DVD player?

Thanks TSR Football people :smile:
Original post by Eboracum
Can somebody help?

I have a Macbook bought in the UK, I want to buy a DVD box set unavailable in the UK. The DVDs are "region free", will this definitely work on my 2012 UK Macbook? Want to watch at uni so will have to be on DVD player?

Thanks TSR Football people :smile:

I always thought that the region settings were irrelevant if you're watching on a laptop? Someone correct me if i'm wrong...
Original post by sr90
I always thought that the region settings were irrelevant if you're watching on a laptop? Someone correct me if i'm wrong...

No. I was studying in Australia and got DVDs out of the uni library. That was region 4. My UK Macbook told me I "can change the region only 4 more times", so I had to do it. I can only do it twice more. But these dvds are "region free", so I hope to just watch on Macbook.

Basically just need to know if with the region free it is irrelevant and if they will work on UK Macbook, and also could do with knowing if they will work on UK Xbox 360 and UK PS4. Thanks brah. :tongue:
I miss FKLW
Original post by Zürich
Always felt that in towns like Wrexham, every day feels like a Sunday. Dont mean that in a bad or a good way, but that's the vibe! :wink:

Incidentally, when is 'Cash in the Attic' coming to London anyway? Swear they only visit places like Northampton and Blackburn? :tongue:

You could say the same about the football team, sometimes it feels like I'm watching a Sunday League team!

I know what you mean though, I think a lot of Wrexham people just hop over to Chester if it's to do shopping / go on a night out etc as it's a much nicer place with a lot more going on. Before you think I'm one of these Wrexham freaks who doesn't miss an episode of Top Gear and rocks my head to ACDC music...I don't actually live in (or near) Wrexham, but all these things you're throwing about "your typical Wrexham folk and place" I can absolutely relate to from just supporting the club for 17 or so years.

I didn't see you as a Cash in the Attic type of person. :wink:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I miss FKLW

He's still active on Kik along with the rest of the gang, that's why we asked you to join

Latest