The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Offers!

YO guys! I know it's early days yet for offers and stuff, but I was wondering if anyone has received any (un)conditional offers from aston yet? All of my other universities have replied but I'm still waiting on Aston who I want to make my firm choice. Thanks for the help anyone x

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dylank
YO guys! I know it's early days yet for offers and stuff, but I was wondering if anyone has received any (un)conditional offers from aston yet? All of my other universities have replied but I'm still waiting on Aston who I want to make my firm choice. Thanks for the help anyone x

Same here. I am impatiently waiting for Aston so I can put them as my Firm ^^ I hope we all receive our offers from them :smile:
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
In exactly the same position!
Did you even get an email to say that they received your application?
Original post by NaomiMcGregor

I didn't get an e-mail but I wrote them one and then they firmed that they have my application :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by NaomiMcGregor

I haven't received one from them yet either! I hope they do soon! They might be one of the unis that do it late. Hopefully we will all see each other there with offers soon :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by powerpuff_girl
Same here. I am impatiently waiting for Aston so I can put them as my Firm ^^ I hope we all receive our offers from them :smile:

I can't wait! I hope I get in so much! What are your other offers? Maybe we will see each other one day :smile:
Original post by Dylank
I can't wait! I hope I get in so much! What are your other offers? Maybe we will see each other one day :smile:

I got my offer from Aston yesterday ^_____^ mine is for International Business and Management :smile: it's totally being my FIRM !!!!! my other offers are (although I don't care about them :biggrin: ) :

University of Birmingham - Business Management
University of Kent - International Business
Sheffield Hallam University - Business and Financial Management

and I am waiting for one from Coventry ^^
how about you ^^ I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and your offer :smile:
Reply 7
Well done! Thank you very much, I have had offers from

University of Portsmouth-Psychology
UWE-Psychology
University of Bangor-Psychology
St Mary's Twickenham-Psychology

So I guess it's just Aston I'm waiting for. They are deffo going to be my firm choice if I get an offer! It's nearly perfect! In town, Near enough to my family and 5 minutes walk from Digbeth:colone::colone::colone: Can't wait, Ill keep this thread updated with my status so others who want to know if offers have been sent out will find out :biggrin:

I got my offer from Aston yesterday ^_____^ mine is for International Business and Management :smile: it's totally being my FIRM !!!!! my other offers are (although I don't care about them :biggrin: ) :

University of Birmingham - Business Management
University of Kent - International Business
Sheffield Hallam University - Business and Financial Management

and I am waiting for one from Coventry ^^
how about you ^^ I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and your offer :smile:
Original post by Dylank
Well done! Thank you very much, I have had offers from

University of Portsmouth-Psychology
UWE-Psychology
University of Bangor-Psychology
St Mary's Twickenham-Psychology

So I guess it's just Aston I'm waiting for. They are deffo going to be my firm choice if I get an offer! It's nearly perfect! In town, Near enough to my family and 5 minutes walk from Digbeth:colone::colone::colone: Can't wait, Ill keep this thread updated with my status so others who want to know if offers have been sent out will find out :biggrin:

Where are you from if I may ask :smile:
Reply 9
Of course you can ask, I am from Northampton :biggrin: . What about you?
Original post by Dylank

I am from Bulgaria ^^
Reply 11
Original post by Dylank

Wtf! Im from Rugby which isn't far from Northampton.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I am from Bulgaria ^^

Really? You're coming all the way from bulgaria to study here?
Reply 13
Original post by Follett
Wtf! Im from Rugby which isn't far from Northampton.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're kidding me? I go to school in Rugby! Maybe I've seen you around sometimes? Which school do you go to?
Original post by Dylank
Really? You're coming all the way from bulgaria to study here?

It's only 3 hours by plane :biggrin: not that much ^^ and I like your country .. already been there twice :smile:
Reply 15
It's only 3 hours by plane :biggrin: not that much ^^ and I like your country .. already been there twice :smile:

Wow! Won't you miss your family? Is it more expensive here compared to Bulgaria? Also my country is very rainy :angry:
I will miss them, indeed .. but everything has its price ... it is again indeed more expensive but the quality of the education is better and the opportunities as well :smile: and finally it's rainy but I think it won't be hard to get used to it ^^ I hope you are not from the ones that hate the bulgarians, though ... the other thing that I want is to show as much as I can that we are not as bad as we are described :smile:
Original post by Dylank
Wow! Won't you miss your family? Is it more expensive here compared to Bulgaria? Also my country is very rainy :angry:
I will miss them, indeed .. but everything has its price ... it is again indeed more expensive but the quality of the education is better and the opportunities as well :smile: and finally it's rainy but I think it won't be hard to get used to it ^^ I hope you are not from the ones that hate the bulgarians, though ... the other thing that I want is to show as much as I can that we are not as bad as we are described :smile:

Just a heads up, Aston has a great Bulgarian community and they are some of the friendliest people i have met. Fantastic BBQ's even if i did end up doing the cooking in my undergraduate years. You'll find a home away from home here.
Also just so you know no one hates Bulgarian's here there is a political debate on allowing anyone into the UK without meeting certain criteria from the EU that is all.
Original post by paul514
Also just so you know no one hates Bulgarian's here there is a political debate on allowing anyone into the UK without meeting certain criteria from the EU that is all.

Quick Reply

Latest