The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

We see today that a third rocket was fired at Israel from Gaza since the end of hostilities. Naturally the pro-'palestinian' BBC haven't reported any of these rocket attacks.

A rocket launched from Gaza on Friday morning failed to cross into Israeli territory and landed in the Strip, an army spokeswoman said.

The launch set off sirens in the Eshkol Regional Council the same region where a rocket hit last week.

On November 1st and September 16th shells fired from Gaza hit Israel near the southern border, causing no injuries or damage and prompting no Israeli retaliation.

There have been several despicable terrorist attacks in Jerusalem claimed by Hamas who think they can play a game of ceasefire in Gaza whilst killing Israelis with attacks originating in the so-called 'West Bank' (real name Judea & Samaria).

We see this tactic over and over again. The declaration of a ceasefire from Gaza, then a period of quiet followed by the drip drip effect of rockets starting up again. Calculated such that it's not enough to elicit a military response, but enough to keep the population of Israel in fear of rocket attacks.

Of course as soon as Israel does fire back into Gaza or takes action against Hamas' terrorism, the BBC will be on it like flies on ****.
It's not them firing back the world has a problem with, it's the firing back and killing more civilians than they do anything else. Hell, look at the death toll of the Israeli ground invasion.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CJKay
It's not them firing back the world has a problem with, it's the firing back

Thanks for being so candid.

The world has no problem with Jews being killed, it's when Jews fire back that the world has a problem.

And by 'world' we all know that means the Europeans in particular. Odious entity.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Chindits

The world has no problem with Jews being killed, it's when Jews fire back that the world has a problem.

Six Israeli civilians died in the recent bout of conflict.

About 1,500 Palestinian civilians died in the recent bout of conflict.
Original post by TurboCretin

1,500 civilians now?:biggrin: the number keeps growing and growing.

So what you're saying is that because the so-called 'palestinians' lose all the battles they start, that Israel shouldn't respond to these killings and attacks?

A couple of Brits were beheaded by ISIS and now Brits are killing hundreds of Muslims in Iraq and Syria.
Thanks for being so candid.

And by 'world' we all know that means the Europeans in particular. Odious entity.

The West will never be happy with the massacre of civilians, even if it is to target terrorists. We do not accept it from our army, so we do not expect it from Israel.

Also, killing civilians creates more terrorists, it is a self fulfilling prophecy, and I believe Israel know this. You can create strength and unity through constant war.... It has been done through time and immemorial, and it is being done by both Hamas and Israel in my opinion.

The only solution is a two state solution. Israel gives lipservice to a two state solution, but little actual political will to do it.

Both sides have lots of ********s in them, it's just one has rockets and drive a few cars into people, the other has state of the art missiles and fighter jets...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Huskaris
The West will never be happy with the massacre of civilians, even if it is to target terrorists.

Except when it's Jews or Armenians etc.

The only solution is a two state solution. Israel gives lipservice to a two state solution, but little actual political will to do it.

The two state solution that Israel agreed to back in 1948 and which the Arabs who later were re-branded as 'palestinians' refused?

Anyway, could you tell me how many Jews you're willing to see murdered and how many rockets you're prepared for Israel to put up with before they can respond?

Or is it the case in the mind of the odious leftist Eurotrash anti-semites, that nothing will ever justify a Jewish response?
(edited 9 years ago)

Part of the problem is that you include Palestinian fighters in that number

So no one belives you and it makes it easy to dismiss you
Original post by Radicalathiest

Typical tactic from the pro-'palestinian' apologists for terrorism.

no problem with Jews being killed

Hey thanks for quoting half of my sentence. I think it only polite to give you the same treatment.
Original post by Radicalathiest

No I don't.

With fighters included, Palestine's death toll was around 2,100.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28439404
I just find it bizzare that Israel wants a Jewish homeland and many Liberal minded people support them. Something that would be considered 'BNP esque' if Brits demanded their homogenity back.

I see Israel as a Jewish land. Although, I don't support them killing Palestinians. Zionism is Nazism.
The 'palestinian' terrorist leadership has instructed its youth to go out and attack Israelis.

That's exactly what is happening now as hundreds of feral terrorists are rioting in Jerusalem as we speak.

No doubt that if 'palestinain' casualties come about from this, the odious BBC will be reporting it as 'palestinain youth killed during protest'.
Original post by Catholic_
I just find it bizzare that Israel wants a Jewish homeland.

Yeah. 'Bizzare' [sic] that a people slaughtered en masse by Europeans over millennia, wanted a homeland of their own.

I mean, it's not like there are Islamic Republics or Catholic states. eh?

Only the Jews can't have a nation :rolleyes:
Yeah. 'Bizzare' [sic] that a people slaughtered en masse by Europeans over millennia, wanted a homeland of their own.

I mean, it's not like there are Islamic Republics or Catholic states. eh?

Only the Jews can't have a nation :rolleyes:

Are you Jewish? You also missed my point. Read the entire post. From my understanding Multiculturalism originates from a Zionist ideal.
Are you Jewish? You also missed my point. Read the entire post. From my understanding Multiculturalism originates from a Zionist ideal.

Oh, you're a BNPer.

Off you go.
Oh, you're a BNPer.

Off you go.

Didn't you say you wanted a Jewish homeland? Sounds like you have more in common with the BNP than myself. Zionists/BNP both want homelands, both want 'nons' evacuated.
Didn't you say you wanted a Jewish homeland? Sounds like you have more in common with the BNP than myself. Zionists/BNP both want homelands, both want 'nons' evacuated.

Israel has a larger ethnic minority population than the UK.

Israel has one of the largest Muslim populations in the world bar Muslim countries.

Looks like you don't have a clue about anything.

Now, aren't there some kids for you to nonce or something. Go do your Catholic thing.
Israel has a larger ethnic minority population than the UK.

Israel has one of the largest Muslim populations in the world bar Muslim countries.

Looks like you don't have a clue about anything.

Now, aren't there some kids for you to nonce or something. Go do your Catholic thing.

I'm not a Zionist, you're. You should spend your time trying to open the floodgates to Europe for differing cultures 'Zitzack'. It's common knowledge who's behind this act. It's people like you..
No I don't.

With fighters included, Palestine's death toll was around 2,100.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28439404

From your link

'
The point is that it is hard to say with certainty at this stage how many of the dead in Gaza are civilians and how many were fighters. This is in no sense the fault of the UN employees collecting the figures - their statistics are accompanied by caveats and described as preliminary and subject to revision.
But it does mean that some of the conclusions being drawn from them may be premature.'

From a linked article

So there were 226 members of armed groups killed, and another 709 men who were civilians. Among civilians, three times as many men were killed as women, while three times as many civilian men were killed as fighters.
The UN report carries a caveat with its figures: "Data on fatalities and destruction of property is consolidated by the Protection and Shelter clusters based on preliminary information, and is subject to change based on further verifications."

Latest

Trending

Trending