Scroll to see replies

Original post by rayquaza17
Well done!
See you had nothing to worry about!!

You get results back really quickly!!

He went through the solutions straight after, so yeah, quick turn around
Original post by MathsNerd1
He went through the solutions straight after, so yeah, quick turn around

Took me a week to get my probability one back! (42% ftw... [lots of other people got around the same marks as me though so it's okay I guess!]).
Original post by rayquaza17
Took me a week to get my probability one back! (42% ftw... [lots of other people got around the same marks as me though so it's okay I guess!]).

The main thing is they're not worth that much so yeah, don't worry about it :smile:
Posting to subscribe :bigsmile:

The textbook I'm writing is going quite slow but at least I understand the topics in the module. I may even publish it one day, but I'd have to change the title of the book lol.
URRRRRGH some people are so ****ing infuriating. Our kitchen is only big enough for two people to cook in, and every time me and the guy I'm seeing are cooking in there another one of my housemates (same one everytime) comes in and stands around and gets in the ****ing way. He has no reason to do it, and its only when me and A are in there together. gonna ****ing kill him if he carries on.
Original post by Serentonin
URRRRRGH some people are so ****ing infuriating. Our kitchen is only big enough for two people to cook in, and every time me and the guy I'm seeing are cooking in there another one of my housemates (same one everytime) comes in and stands around and gets in the ****ing way. He has no reason to do it, and its only when me and A are in there together. gonna ****ing kill him if he carries on.

Is it you-know-who? Sounds like he's jel/ragin' :rofl:
Original post by snailsareslimy
Is it you-know-who? Sounds like he's jel/ragin' :rofl:

Yeah it is :angry: Every sodding time me and A are alone he just 'coincidentally' comes out of his room to join us. It'd be funny if it wasn't so damn infuriating.
I really can't sleep :cry2:
Guess I'm too excited about seeing the guy today :love:

Original post by paniking_and_not_revising
One girl had this really long hair that was everywhere. The girls sitting next to me were laughing so hard lol But it annoys me when people do that. At least be considerate to people behind you.

Lol our lectures are 2 hours long and I swear my lecturers cover the bare bare basics. And they talk really slowly so the other dumb ****s can write down a complete transcript of the lecture. And these students go on and on about how good their notes are :angry:

I envy people who actually spend more than an hour in uni! I wish I got more out of my degree sometimes.

2 hr lectures!? That sounds awful... Sorry! I can't even make it through the first half hour most of the time. There was a module though that was lovely but it was dissapointing that it was only three hrs/week...

I can never write out what the lecturer says, iI always assume that it is wrong... Or I trust the text book more.. That's basically because there were a couple of times where you'd get lecturers who copy from books and copy wrong, or get their equations wrong or calculations messed up etc etc so yeah :s

And yeah, I see where you're coming from. Paying the same fees yet all you do is sit there listening to people. You'd think they'd at least print out your lecture notes for you, but noo, the thing is, I chose my degree cos I know I suck at writing essays and reading endless books on law etc etc. I also find that stuff boring. But I totally respect you! My older sister did law and she's a lawyer in training atm, and her talent does come in handy.

So don't let yourself down with these thoughts hun :biggrin:
Original post by Serentonin
Yeah it is :angry: Every sodding time me and A are alone he just 'coincidentally' comes out of his room to join us. It'd be funny if it wasn't so damn infuriating.

Ahahaha, thought so. Tragic. He'll grow bored of it soon and probably start bringing back people to make you 'jealous' once he realises the stalking tactic isn't working :teehee:. Bless though, it's pretty funny :rofl:
Degree came in the post today :woo:

And have a perm job :woo:

Good day :h:
Original post by MyName??!
I really can't sleep :cry2:
Guess I'm too excited about seeing the guy today :love:

2 hr lectures!? That sounds awful... Sorry! I can't even make it through the first half hour most of the time. There was a module though that was lovely but it was dissapointing that it was only three hrs/week...

I can never write out what the lecturer says, iI always assume that it is wrong... Or I trust the text book more.. That's basically because there were a couple of times where you'd get lecturers who copy from books and copy wrong, or get their equations wrong or calculations messed up etc etc so yeah :s

And yeah, I see where you're coming from. Paying the same fees yet all you do is sit there listening to people. You'd think they'd at least print out your lecture notes for you, but noo, the thing is, I chose my degree cos I know I suck at writing essays and reading endless books on law etc etc. I also find that stuff boring. But I totally respect you! My older sister did law and she's a lawyer in training atm, and her talent does come in handy.

So don't let yourself down with these thoughts hun :biggrin:

It wouldn't be so bad if we actually went into some detail. We just skim over the basics and we're done lol

Yeah I don't trust the lecturers as much tbh. My textbooks tend to be better at explaining and my lecturers don't say anything of real value tbh

Yeah I'm crap at essays and stuff too. But I didn't know what to do and didn't fancy studying maths at uni which was my only non-humanities/social science/english a level.

How's your sister finding the training? I don't think I'm going to go into law tbh. It's not my cup of tea. I just took the degree pretty much on a whim lmao
Original post by Slowbro93

Congratulations!

Prsom! Congrats :smile: :smile:
Hey all, just quoting you in to let you know that the thread has moved over to this one. :woo: :biggrin:

Spoiler

Historicity
x

plasmamembrane
x

Joshale
x

justlo
x

SomeStudent
x

Gerard14
x

Aisha~~
x

TheFOMaster
x

Gales
x

nathano14
x

Ekra123
x

Guren
x

BCMFM16
x

anouno
x

Minerva
x

kaityy
x

Guest1874
x

itsrachs
x

tameimpala
x

x

Perspective
x

Moscardini
x

Pallas Athena
x

River Shadow
x

J56
x

discomposure
x

Jizzle88
x

Nottingham Trent University
x

vichu
x

katiev73
x

student works
x

chantheman
x

TheMeister
x

Yawn11
x

natninja
x

x__justmyluck
x

Mr Porter
x

mancpassion
x

gardenpea
x

D.rambo
x

x

manic_fuzz
x

ITGIRL
x

ailashes
x

Arran18
x

keromedic
x

Darkandsinister
x

PixarIsGod
x

claireestelle
x

katenworb
x

simibean
x

pink pineapple
x

randomguy786
x

SteveDawson
x
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
X

Do you have like a super quoter or something? :tongue:
Do you have like a super quoter or something? :tongue:

I have 'who posted' and Excel. :ninja:

Although I'm terrified TSR is going to crash whenever I do it.
I have so much dissertation reading to do.
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
I have 'who posted' and Excel. :ninja:

Although I'm terrified TSR is going to crash whenever I do it.

V look ups. Not bad :pierre: :tongue:
V look ups. Not bad :pierre: :tongue:

:proud:

I didn't actually use a vlookup this time.... :ninja:
Reply 119
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
I have so much dissertation reading to do.

I'm dying to referencing lol. Hows life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending