The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by alanconnel
wat r ur stats?

7.5A* 3.5A GCSE and AAA achieved, 667.5 UKCAT. Wbu?
Original post by M!lad
7.5A* 3.5A GCSE and AAA achieved, 667.5 UKCAT. Wbu?

Wow awesome score
GCSE's: 3A* 6A 1B
A levels: A*AA(Achieved in Geography, chemistry and maths)
Predicted A*AA this year in Physics and Biology and EPQ
UKCAT 565(510,710,510,530)
Reply 282
Wow awesome score
GCSE's: 3A* 6A 1B
A levels: A*AA(Achieved in Geography, chemistry and maths)
Predicted A*AA this year in Physics and Biology and EPQ
UKCAT 565(510,710,510,530)

Woow that's crazy, If your PS is just as good. you'll defo get an interview!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 283
Lol verbal reasoning was a let down this year :rolleyes:
Original post by M!lad
Lol verbal reasoning was a let down this year :rolleyes:

For me, everything was a let down except quantitive reasoning. Are southampton using situational judgement this year or is every uni scrapping it due to band inflation?
For me, everything was a let down except quantitive reasoning. Are southampton using situational judgement this year or is every uni scrapping it due to band inflation?

Every uni is not using situational judgement because ukcat are not sending it to them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
When can we expect to hear back with a interview/rejection?:confused:
Original post by M!lad
Thanks, at least we're given 2 dates :smile:

How come were getting BM6 are getting interviewed last? By the way the selection dates look it looks that its ordered in importance grads, bm5, then any available places get thrown to BM6 for scraps of meat :smile:
IF, i get interviewed do Southampton pay for my 3 hour train ride and accomodation. It is an access scheme for disadvantaged people after all :tongue:
Original post by medicinehope

late. after the new year probably. If you think about it, first you have to wait 30 November for everyone to return their eligibility form then that leaves about 3 weeks for admissions to read everyones personal statement and assess other criteria. So i'm guessing around mid January???
Original post by mangomango
Every uni is not using situational judgement because ukcat are not sending it to them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thats a shame i got band 1. Darn it. For a second, i was thinking of following in the steps of Judge Judy after seeing that Band 1 result.
Reply 291
How come were getting BM6 are getting interviewed last? By the way the selection dates look it looks that its ordered in importance grads, bm5, then any available places get thrown to BM6 for scraps of meat :smile:

Hahaha yhh seems like it
Original post by M!lad
Hahaha yhh seems like it

I have a lot of pride, i don't want to beg at the interview stage.
Original post by medicinehope

Interview invitations come out 2-3 weeks prior to the dates :smile:

I have a lot of pride, i don't want to beg at the interview stage.

Well not really seeing as each course has it's own number of spaces...? If you're interviewing for BM6 then you're interviewing for a BM6 slot. Someone being interviewed for BM5 won't be offered a space in BM6... The order the courses interview has nothing to do with anything :nah:

IF, i get interviewed do Southampton pay for my 3 hour train ride and accomodation. It is an access scheme for disadvantaged people after all :tongue:

They will refund up to £100 travel costs. They don't usually refund overnight stays.
Does anyone know the actual email address which you send the Eligibility Criteria form to?
Original post by Mel1312
Does anyone know the actual email address which you send the Eligibility Criteria form to?

Hi, I sent mine yesterday to [email protected].
Original post by khancat
Hi,

Can someone tell me how you find out if your postcode falls below 20% IMD.

I am not sure whether to tick yes or no.

Please help!

Thank you

Hi. You find out by calling or emailing them. I called them to find out and they just asked for my postcode.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 297
Original post by mangomango
Hi. You find out by calling or emailing them. I called them to find out and they just asked for my postcode.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you very much.:smile:
Original post by Sherlock
Hi, I sent mine yesterday to [email protected].

Thank you very much :biggrin:
Hi
Did you call them before or after you apply

Latest

Trending

Trending