The Student Room Group

Psychology Applicants for 2015 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by maisie1205
Wow congrats!!!! I've got an offer from birmingham and have also applied to durham, bath and nottingham :smile: the nervous wait is killing me....

Thanks! You too! Yeah I definitely think the waiting has been the worst bit haha!
Application was sent off at 10am and just got an offer from Chester!!
Original post by unsaidmemories

Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile
has anyone had an offer from York, Lancaster or Exeter ? the suspense is killing me !!
Original post by benmellor37
Me too, had to sign up for an account to track my application but no offer yet :/

Me too :frown:
I have offers from Bristol (AAA) and Southampton (AAB) :smile:
Original post by Froydel
I've applied for psychology and linguistics at Oxford, psychology and language sciences at UCL, and psychology at Bath, KCL, and Manchester.
So far I have an offer from Manchester, does anyone else?
Has anyone applied for KCL? :smile:

I've applied to the same courses as you, as well as Psychology at Bristol and Southampton :biggrin:
What college did you choose for Oxford? Good luck!
Original post by hannah270797
has anyone had an offer from York, Lancaster or Exeter ? the suspense is killing me !!

Got offers from York and Exeter :smile:
Original post by notebooker

congrats!! What grades did you get in your AS exams? and what are you predicted for A2? also when did you send your application off? :smile:
I've applied to York, Warwick, Derby, Nottingham & Nottingham Trent, and have received offers from Warwick and Trent.
Has anyone received one from York?

Just seen this! How long did York take to give you an offer? And well done :smile:
Got an offer from Exeter yesterday of AAA for psychology with sport and exercise science and Bristol today of AAB for just psychology. My application went of on Tuesday morning. So happy!!! :smile: :smile:
Reply 292
Original post by unsaidmemories

Congratulations :biggrin: I'm at Chester studying psychology. Come to our applicant day in January!
Original post by ClaudiaaaX
Got an offer from Exeter yesterday of AAA for psychology with sport and exercise science and Bristol today of AAB for just psychology. My application went of on Tuesday morning. So happy!!! :smile: :smile:

AAB ftom Bristol? Congrats. Looks like they weally weally want you ... :smile:
Original post by GandalfWhite
AAB ftom Bristol? Congrats. Looks like they weally weally want you ... :smile:

Thank you! Yeah I was really surprised, Bristol was like my wild card that I thought I had the least chance of getting an offer from. Let alone a lower offer! :smile: :smile:

Actually turns out its because my school is in the bottom 40%. So it's a contextual offer
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by hannah270797
congrats!! What grades did you get in your AS exams? and what are you predicted for A2? also when did you send your application off? :smile:

Thank you :colondollar: I don't do A-Levels, I do IB, predicted 41 :smile: Sent my application on the 13th October!

Original post by katie780
Just seen this! How long did York take to give you an offer? And well done :smile:

Got an offer on the 29th October :smile: Thank you!
Thank you :colondollar: I don't do A-Levels, I do IB, predicted 41 :smile: Sent my application on the 13th October!

Got an offer on the 29th October :smile: Thank you!

Okay 😀 well done !!
Is there any point checking track over the weekend?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IAmEchelon
Is there any point checking track over the weekend?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not unless someone loves to work weekends and gets paid to do so. Since the answers to both are no ... better to forget about it and concentrate on studies.
(edited 9 years ago)
My target grades are ABB, do people think its worth applying for AAB courses?
Also, well done to anyone who has gotten offers already!!!

Quick Reply

Latest