The Student Room Group

How many crushes do you have?

How many crushes do you have and do you think they like you back?

I'll answer first:

How many crushes do you have? 2

Do you think they like you back: No

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by kayleighisonfire
How many crushes do you have and do you think they like you back?

I'll answer first:

How many crushes do you have? 2

Do you think they like you back: No

lool I always thought I was the only one who had more than 1 crush I have 3 but there is one that I really really like and I think he likes me back
None, and... no.
No crushes at all.No!
Reply 4
Original post by Hit Girl
lool I always thought I was the only one who had more than 1 crush I have 3 but there is one that I really really like and I think he likes me back

No you're not. Aww yay! I hope he does :biggrin: I went out with one of mine last night (as well as a couple of others who are also my other crushes friends) and we lost them and he put his arm around me and we started dancing and I died haha.
How old are you OP?
Crushes? None. Never. Pointless.
Reply 6
Original post by inachigeek21
How old are you OP?
Crushes? None. Never. Pointless.

Why how are they pointless? How do you expect to ever find someone to be with if the crushing/liking stage isn't involved?
couple thousand. probably.
Reply 8
No you're not. Aww yay! I hope he does :biggrin: I went out with one of mine last night (as well as a couple of others who are also my other crushes friends) and we lost them and he put his arm around me and we started dancing and I died haha.

omg!! loool so lucky wow you must have been melting LOOL

ahhhh the way my crush just looks into my eyes with his deep sea blue eyes missing him so much!!!
Reply 9
Original post by Hit Girl
omg!! loool so lucky wow you must have been melting LOOL

ahhhh the way my crush just looks into my eyes with his deep sea blue eyes missing him so much!!!

I was haha. It's horrible though because I'm kinda friends with his kind of girlfriend :s-smilie:

Aww that definitely sounds like he likes you :smile:
Are we talking potentially realistic or impossible ones (ie celebrities etc)?

1 if realistic - pretty sure she doesn't like me back. Emosh
About 50 if impossible
Reply 11
Original post by AdamCee
Are we talking potentially realistic or impossible ones (ie celebrities etc)?

1 if realistic - pretty sure she doesn't like me back. Emosh
About 50 if impossible

Realistic

she doesnt know who i am (lol) i just see her around in school
Why how are they pointless? How do you expect to ever find someone to be with if the crushing/liking stage isn't involved?

They are pointless because they are meaningless ways of admiration or 'believing to have strong affections for a special someone'.
Love and crushes, in my opinion, are nonsensical. In other words, crap really.
I don't want to be involved in commitment, not my area of interest or where I'd like to be. No offence, it's only my opinion.
I have a realistic crush on Nina Dobrev, she's been a bit hot and cold to me so far but now that I have disposed of Mr Somerhalder who knows? mwahahaha :wink:
I'm beginning to realise that the majority of TSRians are not actually university students…well this makes my thread history awkward :redface:
do my dreams getting crushed count? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
grand total of 0
1 and I don't think she likes me back :tongue:
Reply 19
None at the moment.

Quick Reply

Latest