The Student Room Group

The Football League thread II

Scroll to see replies

Lennon 1-0 Slade.
Such a good game for blues, impressed with Donaldson, usually he's shocking! Great night at Stans :biggrin:
Jokanovic too arrogant tonight with his team selection. Zola failed because he rotated the team too much, and making 5 changes from a winning team is probably too much. Birmingham man-marked Toszer out of the game, leaving McGugan to take his normal 30-yard off-target shots, and Anya, a winger, to play central midfield. Sort of game I could see we weren't going to get the result from the teamsheet, but games against teams in the bottom third of the table, no offence to Birmingham, need to be won, or at least drawn away from home, if we're to get promotion. There were a lot better options than Anya and McGugan in the middle tonight. Disappointed.
Great nights for Birmingham and Bolton respectively, not so good for Norwich.
Bournemouth are flying!

Disappointed to drop 2 points against Charlton. Alex Mowatt is looking like the real deal, still only 19. Hopefully we can hold onto him for a good few seasons.
Original post by TornadoGR4
Bournemouth are flying!

Disappointed to drop 2 points against Charlton. Alex Mowatt is looking like the real deal, still only 19. Hopefully we can hold onto him for a good few seasons.

Can you give us another £5 million for Wilson?

Posted from TSR Mobile
3-1 win away at Forest will do me just fine. I don't care that they're on a miserable run, us getting that result there has made my day, week and month.
Original post by Midlander
Can you give us another £5 million for Wilson?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great news on his U21 call-up.
Stevenage fan. *Waves*
Original post by Mackay
Great news on his U21 call-up.

You have no idea how pissed off I am that we sold him as early as we did. Christie tearing a new one for Derby this year as well, incredibly frustrating.
feeling very positive today, whilst Clark divided the fans Rowett seems to have brought everyone together and it's amazing. He's just such a breath of fresh air for the club and there's a lot more optimism now. I reckon today we'll win 2-1 or 3-2 our biggest problem will be Ravel Morrison but he'll get a good welcome back from us - as will Macheda.
Original post by Midlander
You have no idea how pissed off I am that we sold him as early as we did. Christie tearing a new one for Derby this year as well, incredibly frustrating.

Haynes will be next.
Original post by Mackay
Haynes will be next.

We have to get out of the tinpot league ASAP.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What have the Wolves players been fed before this?
Original post by Mackay
What have the Wolves players been fed before this?

Their Premier League form in the beginning of 2012. Oh, and their Championship form in the beginning of last year
Shambolic result but Derby are by far the best team we've played in a long long time. The boys will bounce back (hopefully)
Three wins on the trot for us. Starting to think we might be able to sneak a play off spot this season, although I'd still be very happy indeed with midtable.
2 losses in a row after another 5 changes.

https://vine.co/v/Oe9hQH7bVOu

Ekstrand once again proving he's ththe clumsiest player in the Championship.
Blackburn drawing ruined my acca.
Besides the 5-0 drubbing of Forest and the home PO leg against Brighton, that was by far the most enjoyable game I've ever seen in person.

Bring on Watford.

Quick Reply

Latest