The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fallen_acorns
not sure I have got my subbs right for any of the past 3-4 weeks.. always seem to look on game-day and think, why the hell is that player playing?

This week it seems I have both swansea + arsenal defenders, dispite them playing against each other.. I am so sure I took the swansea player out, - infact I even made a post about it? guess maybe I did not press confirm? hmm.. dissapointing

That's the annoying thing with having a good squad, always liable to having good points on the bench :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArsenalWenger
That's the annoying thing with having a good squad, always liable to having good points on the bench :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh, that is annoying, but not as bad as this.. If I pick a player wrong, then thats fine.. like this week, i benched cahil, who scored.. very annoying, but its my mitsake, so thats ok..

What is annoying me at the moment, is completly by my own stupitidy, I keep having the wrong players benched.. I check my team on thursday/friday at work, and make my changes.. but obviously I did not press confirm or something, and for the last 3-4 weeks I keep looking and going 'but I am so so sure I made that change..' - and that really annoys me..
everything looks average so far... 3 out of 4 players scoring well so far, di maria + southampton defense..

But captain pelle is very disapointing..

Need southampton to get a goal through him soon.. and definetly not conceed, otherwise half my points will fall away
pelle assist :biggrin: well that avoids disaster..

Though would need him to get something else, for it to be a good week..
no more players to play today..

34 from 6 for today..

No idea if that will be good or bad, probably depends a lot on the city game next..
no more players to play today..

34 from 6 for today..

No idea if that will be good or bad, probably depends a lot on the city game next..

i only got 19 from 4 so you're better than me :tongue:
although i have aguero captain still to come today

half of the teams playing so far today got a CS; nice how chelsea didn't though (i have none of their defenders)
just gotta rely on city to destroy QPR later today and all will be good

44th on TSR league; i'm aiming to finish somewhere in the top 50 this season hopefully, so i'm on track :biggrin:
i'll go down today though since 6 of my guys are playing tomorrow
My ML leader has a triple Saints defensive block. Damaging few weeks.
Original post by Isometrix
My ML leader has a triple Saints defensive block. Damaging few weeks.

That's incredible, fair play to him for having the balls to try that. I was nervous enough when I first doubled up on them!
Tripling up means losing the value other Southampton players have.

Wanyama and Cork have been excellent options as bench fodder, and Wanyama gets me 8 points after the disappointment of him being on the bench last week.

I've messed up royally not getting in Clyne/Bertrand earlier, but their defensive fortunes will change soon with some difficult fixtures upcoming.
ooooh, aguero goal
i'll take that, captain!
Hmm not having a great week so far.

Courtois, Fabregas and Schneiderlin just got 2 each. At least Clyne and Alderweireid got their weekly clean sheet.

I think Courtois will go soon, he's a bit of an extravagance, Β£6m keeper, and Chelsea don't keep as many clean sheets as you'd expect. Maybe swap him for Fabianski.
Reply 3231
Annoyed that ADM just missed out on 1 bonus point...UHHHH

I'm on 32 from 5 with Baines, Siggy, Sanchez, Chambers, Krul and Berahino to play
Original post by MagicNMedicine
Hmm not having a great week so far.

Courtois, Fabregas and Schneiderlin just got 2 each. At least Clyne and Alderweireid got their weekly clean sheet.

I think Courtois will go soon, he's a bit of an extravagance, Β£6m keeper, and Chelsea don't keep as many clean sheets as you'd expect. Maybe swap him for Fabianski.

Schneiderlin? Noticed loads of people with him, don't understand it, as he's not that cheap and doesn't even score more points than Wanyama. Not complaining of course.

Aguero :coma: Captain, love how not that many people have him. Great differential.
Original post by Gob Bluth
Aguero :coma: Captain, love how not that many people have him. Great differential.

I can't believe his ownership is still so low. If he stays fit he'll have a Suarez-esque season, so damn clinical.

He's on course for 3 BAPS as well, which would give me 51pts from 5 players :sexface:
ah damn.. 2 aguaro goals will make this a pretty bad week..

should have taken the hit - was stupid.. story of my season :tongue: I have a few good weeks, rise high in the table, then do sometihng stupid and fall back down!
49 from 7 after BPs. Chose the wromg captain again!

Posted from TSR Mobile

should have taken the hit - was stupid.. story of my season :tongue: I have a few good weeks, rise high in the table, then do sometihng stupid and fall back down!

ooooh, loving it
aguero on 20 points as captain - will go up to 26 when he gets his bonus points :wink:

39 from 5 players (inc captain)
if i'm near enough on your level, i'll call it decent :tongue:
Guys Is Costa going to have his Hamstring Operation during the international week? How long will he be out for??

I captained Pelle too, he would have had a simple tap in goal had Long not been a greedy bastard.

Why didn't you go for Sanchez? Bet he gets a goal.
Captained Aguero. Been sliding down a bit in the last few weeks so hopefully this will improve my standings.

Was going to take out ADM for Sanchez but decided to wait this week because I think Arsenal might struggle against Swansea. Di Maria really needs to start doing something though. Not enough value atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest