The Student Room Group

Psychology Applicants for 2015 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
The wait is killing me I swear. Sending ucas early makes it worse but turns out I'm predicted higher than what's on my ucas form
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ZaynahM
The wait is killing me I swear. Sending ucas early makes it worse but turns out I'm predicted higher than what's on my ucas form

Where have you applied? :smile:
Reply 322
Original post by katie780
Where have you applied? :smile:

Cambridge, UCL, Kings, City (got an offer), Birbeck
Original post by ZaynahM

Well done you!!
Original post by ZaynahM

I applied to nearly the same unis hehe :wink:, only Queen Mary instead of Cambridge. What's your top choice? Mine's UCL but heard nothing from them yet, just an offer from City as well.
Reply 325
Original post by sabinaraus
I applied to nearly the same unis hehe :wink:, only Queen Mary instead of Cambridge. What's your top choice? Mine's UCL but heard nothing from them yet, just an offer from City as well.

Cambridge as first (if they reject me hopefully UCL won't), and Kings as insurance hopefully. I loved the Cam course so much, a lot of flexibility and allows me to look further in to social theory of psychology
Original post by neigh0mey
Is anyone thinking of applying for Psychology at either:

-University of Birmingham
-University of Warwick
-University of Leicester
-Aston University
-Loughborough University
-Coventry University

If so
1) What are your predicted grades?
2) What did you get at AS?
3) What universities have you had offers from and what are they offering you?

Hey, I've applied to Loughborough and I received an offer from them after a day!

They offered me AAB which I think is their more standard offer.

I am predicted AABB but I'm not sure if I'll get above ABBB, and at AS I got BBBBC.

Hope this helped, good luck :smile:
Reply 327
Original post by ZaynahM
Cambridge as first (if they reject me hopefully UCL won't), and Kings as insurance hopefully. I loved the Cam course so much, a lot of flexibility and allows me to look further in to social theory of psychology

i'm also applying for psychology at cambridge! :biggrin: which college did you choose?
Reply 328
Original post by k.ami94
i'm also applying for psychology at cambridge! :biggrin: which college did you choose?

Pembroke! loved the college (also they have a college cat ay)

What college did you apply to? And where else did you apply?
Reply 329
Original post by ZaynahM
Pembroke! loved the college (also they have a college cat ay)

What college did you apply to? And where else did you apply?

Emmanuel :biggrin: I applied to UCL, King's College, Queen Mary and St Andrews. I'm not going to hear from them anytime soon, maybe from Queen Mary, but they haven't looked at my application yet...

btw Emma has college ducks :biggrin:
Reply 330
Original post by k.ami94
Emmanuel :biggrin: I applied to UCL, King's College, Queen Mary and St Andrews. I'm not going to hear from them anytime soon, maybe from Queen Mary, but they haven't looked at my application yet...

btw Emma has college ducks :biggrin:

Tell me I'm not the only one petrified of the interview, if I even get one
Reply 331
Original post by ZaynahM
Tell me I'm not the only one petrified of the interview, if I even get one

I'm worried about not getting invited! This year so many people applied to Emma for PBS that at first they said there would be 1 interview day and changed it to 3 :confused: I like about their process that we can choose a topic for the interview. I chose "Do old and young people think in the same way?" and at least I've got some time to think about it, now I only need to be invited :biggrin:
Reply 332
Original post by k.ami94
I'm worried about not getting invited! This year so many people applied to Emma for PBS that at first they said there would be 1 interview day and changed it to 3 :confused: I like about their process that we can choose a topic for the interview. I chose "Do old and young people think in the same way?" and at least I've got some time to think about it, now I only need to be invited :biggrin:

I'm worried about the fact the uni as a whole only take in about 50 people for PBS at all :s-smilie:
Reply 333
Original post by ZaynahM
I'm worried about the fact the uni as a whole only take in about 50 people for PBS at all :s-smilie:

actually they take 64 :tongue: that's still not a lot though
Just for my first offer for Lincoln!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IAmEchelon

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

yayyyy!!!! congratulations!! :biggrin:
Original post by loosiemorgan
yayyyy!!!! congratulations!! :biggrin:

Ahahaha thank you! Is Lincoln your first choice, or is it still Swansea?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beaverhausen

Thank youuu!
Do you have any offers yet/applied for Lincoln?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank youuu!
Do you have any offers yet/applied for Lincoln?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I haven't applied for Lincoln, have offers from Cardiff and Leeds though (:

Quick Reply

Latest