The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by welcometoib
do db give the numerical test instantly after sending?

Up to 5 days I believe...
Original post by President M.E.
Speaking of RBC does anyone know what happens after verbal?

Rejection
Original post by Anonynous
Rejection

For jobtestprep, which bundle should i buy? The one for graduates, right?
Original post by ^ForTheDream^
For jobtestprep, which bundle should i buy? The one for graduates, right?

I just got kenexa numericals
Original post by PeterMcQuaid
Up to 5 days I believe...

phew, been couple of days, ok
that feeling when you finish the hsbc app finally...
How bad is the HSBC online test?
Additionally, does anyone know anything about Rothschid's interviews?

Thank you in advance
Can someone guide me on how to apply to Deutsche Bank for their Spring into Banking programme? I've registered an account and keeps taking me to a job search where I can't find the programme? If anyone has an application link that would a great help! Thanks anyone!
Rejection

The verbal wasn't too bad, how long do they take to get back?
The verbal wasn't too bad, how long do they take to get back?

A few weeks, 3-4 maybe iirc, maybe more maybe less
Original post by IB Fanboy
How bad is the HSBC online test?
Additionally, does anyone know anything about Rothschid's interviews?

Thank you in advance

I did the HSBC online test a couple of days ago and it's not that bad at all. The questions are mainly scenarios such as a customer is unhappy with " ". They then give you 3 actions you could take, 1 of the 3 is pretty easy to discard, you then have to decide between the other 2, which would be the most effective.

There were about 18 questions and the assessment took about 25 minutes to complete. You don't get any immediate feedback as to how you've done though.

Good luck :smile:
Original post by Jadek11
I did the HSBC online test a couple of days ago and it's not that bad at all. The questions are mainly scenarios such as a customer is unhappy with " ". They then give you 3 actions you could take, 1 of the 3 is pretty easy to discard, you then have to decide between the other 2, which would be the most effective.

There were about 18 questions and the assessment took about 25 minutes to complete. You don't get any immediate feedback as to how you've done though.

Good luck :smile:

Did you also do a numerical one?
Original post by ^ForTheDream^
Did you also do a numerical one?

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red102\green102\blue102;\red227\green227\blue227;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\sl380\partightenfactor0

No, the only one I had in my 'Tasks' area was the one I described above. Do you have to do a numerical one then?
Has anyone completed UBS tests and heard anything back?
Have you?

No I haven't heard anything.
Has anyone completed UBS tests and heard anything back?

Hey!
I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but do you know if we're allowed to apply to both the Insights and the Horizons programme offered by UBS?
Thanks
Original post by The-Illusionist
Hey!
I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but do you know if we're allowed to apply to both the Insights and the Horizons programme offered by UBS?
Thanks

I went to UBS last week, they told me if you applied for Horizons then you would also be considered for Spring insight week. This is because there are very limited spaces for horizons and its open to most countries in the EU. I believe you can only do one application.
Original post by Razina17
I went to UBS last week, they told me if you applied for Horizons then you would also be considered for Spring insight week. This is because there are very limited spaces for horizons and its open to most countries in the EU. I believe you can only do one application.

Original post by studentgirl22
No I haven't heard anything.

Haven't submitted, they're not rolling basis. They screen apps after deadline.
When applying for ICAP, what do they mean with "supporting document"? Is it a cover letter or my grade transcripts?

Thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending