The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

0-0 in the arsenal game would be a great result for my ff team...

But as an arsenal fan I would be pissed...

Arsenal come before ff, but at least if it did end 0-0 there would be some consolation..

Chadli still doing well for me, but berihino was weak...

Don't really care about Sanchez scoring anymore.. Now almost all those around me have him
Sanchez needs to score and get some bonus to justify my Siggy/Sterling -> Downing/Sanchez transfer.
sanchez goal is nice :biggrin:

shame that my defenders had a bad week when everyone else seems to be getting CSs across the board :/
so much love for gylfi.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Got sig and Sanchez.
Lol at the gylfi doubters

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mr tim
Got sig and Sanchez.

same, couldn't believe it.

all i wanted was swansea to score so my H2H rival would lose CS points
but to make it even better, siggy does....that.
66 points - gonna be 71 after bonus points.
that's a good week for me; my defence let me down so i'm glad i made it up going forward
Sanchez captain was okay in the end :biggrin:. But losing has really put me on a downer :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
83points :sexface: Hopefully that'll put me in the top 50 overall.
Sanchez, Welbeck, Baines and Sigurdsson today will hopefully bring me to a level or respectability. Aguero seems like a must now :beard: Maybe the fpl gods will smile upon me and he'll crock himself over the international games. He is due.
Looks like I've kept up my 100% win ratio in head to head Division A:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still waiting for a week where Aguero and Clsta go absolutely ham together. It will happen eventually!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
68 points, only 3 of my XI gets 2 or less points this GW.

Happy about that a good GW
There are quite a lot of difficult picks atm. Sanchez, Costa, Aguero, Baines, all really expensive, but all seem really important. Fabregas, Hazard, Di Maria too. Hazard will go big soon. It's good though, because with Baines scoring big in defense, Sanchez in midfield, and Aguero in attack, all are the highest costing players in their respective positions. Makes it hard for everyone to be template, which is what I like. I don't like not having Sanchez.
79 points, very happy with that. Shame I didn't get the captaincy right but should be seeing a few green arrows this week.
terrible week, one of the lowest scores in the league..only by the good scores of the past 2 weeks have I not dropped substantially..

Last 20 minutes of the swansea game killed it for me.. bot for my team and for this :tongue: great.....

Ah well, onwards to next week..
guys, thinking of taking chambers out and putting another defender for the next week. At the same time though, I really want to get rid of henderson although I can't really see him being replaced with anyone. Need 0.1 more for Chadli. (only got 0.5m itb)

Which option should I explore more?
Up a place in TSR, 5k overall and comfortably won my H2H. Decent week.
70 pts this week, not too bad.

Quick Reply

Latest