The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by saycheese:)
i think some got econ offers quite a few pages back. some ppl at my school got econ offers as well

oops sorry for wrong info i wasn't aware!:s-smilie:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by ETRC
LSE is the second lowest grade offer (if i get an offer) for me.
I'll still probably take warwick or maybe imperial over LSE cos I prefer those two places and the maths in LSE is not as challenging as cambridge or those two..

For me my offer from LSE is AAB which is my lowest offer, yet that doesn't mean much. Going to LSE is what I am saying looks good to employers.
Original post by Millerman
For me my offer from LSE is AAB which is my lowest offer, yet that doesn't mean much. Going to LSE is what I am saying looks good to employers.

what course did you apply for? and well done for your offer! :biggrin:
Original post by elisabeth1996
what course did you apply for? and well done for your offer! :biggrin:

Thanks, I got the offer in half term for management!
Original post by Mariusk03
Hey, could you explain to me what you mean by "half term"? I have got no clue what that means.. I'm an applicant for management as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Half term is just the name of the weeks holiday we have in UK. My offer was on 30th October to be more precise :smile:
Hi guys! I'm applying for Maths with Economics and my UMS have been requested, so apparently I'll hear back by the end of the week (how scary?!).

I got AAAB at AS and I'm predicted A*A*A* in A2 Maths, Biology & English Lit, + self-teaching FP1, FP2 and D1 this year for fun (yes, fun would you believe it!)

Good luck everyone!
Have any of you guys had Law offers yet? I am 4 weeks into my 8 week email, constantly checking my email trembling with fear. I've not heard of anyone getting a law offer yet so it would be great to know if the department have actually made any yet. Also when will I realistically receive a reply?
Original post by AndreyFokin
Have any of you guys had Law offers yet? I am 4 weeks into my 8 week email, constantly checking my email trembling with fear. I've not heard of anyone getting a law offer yet so it would be great to know if the department have actually made any yet. Also when will I realistically receive a reply?

My little sisters also into her fourth week of the 8 week email for Law, as far as I'm aware no offers for Law have been made yet. You'll most likely hear closer to the end of your 8 weeks as it's quite a competitive subject.
Original post by callmethed0ctor
Hi guys! I'm applying for Maths with Economics and my UMS have been requested, so apparently I'll hear back by the end of the week (how scary?!).

I got AAAB at AS and I'm predicted A*A*A* in A2 Maths, Biology & English Lit, + self-teaching FP1, FP2 and D1 this year for fun (yes, fun would you believe it!)

Good luck everyone!

I'm self teaching FM this year, and honestly, once you do FP1 and FP2 you mights as well do the whole a level
S2 and S3 took me about a week, S4 a week and M2 a few days whereas FP1 and 2 took me like 5 weeks in total 2, obviously taking up more time
I didn't bother trying to learn D1 literally what is even going on in that module haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looks like LSE has expedited their admissions process - giving out some offers much earlier than in previous years. That's good news, right?
Reply 630
ive got today marked down for lse replying about my application and i can't stop checking my email......
Original post by kokabel
ive got today marked down for lse replying about my application and i can't stop checking my email......

good luck!!
Original post by Korean95
Did anyone get 8 weeks email from Social policy with government nor any social policy courses?

get that today!
Original post by SCHMERRYFERRY
I applied for Social Policy and got an email a while back saying they'd get back to me in two weeks with further information - not heard anything since. Anyone got similar experience?

Yes! I waited for a long period of time. And the process seemed like within 12 weeks mail\ 2 weeks mail\ and now finally 8 weeks mail
Original post by KATIEHIDDLESTON
Yes! I waited for a long period of time. And the process seemed like within 12 weeks mail\ 2 weeks mail\ and now finally 8 weeks mail

I finally heard back this morning - but only told that i would receive a further email in 8 weeks. I am trying to just forget about it all for now!
Any Singaporean offer holders for Economics or any other subjects? I applied in the 2014 cycle (deferred entry) and got in so I'll be going next year!
Any offers for history yet? I got the 2 weeks email almost a month ago with no word since.
Has anyone applied for Government and Economics?!
Any offers from accounting and finance? Anyone applied with what predicted grades?
Original post by normandi
Any offers from accounting and finance? Anyone applied with what predicted grades?

I applied with A*AAA prediction and got a 12 week email last week, not the traditional 2 and 8

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending