The Student Room Group

Secret Santa Help!

Hey!

Struggling to think of a secret santa gift for one of my room mates at uni.
She loves red, hates receiving gift cards.. she kinda likes expensive/designer stuff..
was thinking about getting nail polish but she likes the fancy gel ones and before we did secret santa she said 'just letting everyone know that who ever has me for secret santa, I would prefer one gift instead of little gifts'
... that's my hamper idea out the window.. :wink:
I know it is really bad that i have lived with her for 2 years now and dont really know what she likes :/
Any suggestions on how i can find out what she would like without giving it away???

We have a budget of £15 but can spend more if we want to.
Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks! :biggrin: xx
Original post by jicjax
Hey!

Struggling to think of a secret santa gift for one of my room mates at uni.
She loves red, hates receiving gift cards.. she kinda likes expensive/designer stuff..
was thinking about getting nail polish but she likes the fancy gel ones and before we did secret santa she said 'just letting everyone know that who ever has me for secret santa, I would prefer one gift instead of little gifts'
... that's my hamper idea out the window.. :wink:
I know it is really bad that i have lived with her for 2 years now and dont really know what she likes :/
Any suggestions on how i can find out what she would like without giving it away???

We have a budget of £15 but can spend more if we want to.
Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks! :biggrin: xx

If you like her more than a friend - a red rose will melt her jingle bells.
Get her the Christian Louboutin Rouge nail polish. It'll cost you £36 tho :smile:

Edit: didn't read your post properly (sorry)
Tell her you have a cousin around her age and you need to buy her a gift and ask if shell go shopping with you to get her something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
Get her the Christian Louboutin Rouge nail polish. It'll cost you £36 tho :smile:

Edit: didn't read your post properly (sorry)
Tell her you have a cousin around her age and you need to buy her a gift and ask if shell go shopping with you to get her something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, we know what to get Rainbow Drops for Christmas. Although, I bet she has one already! :biggrin:
Give her a £15 gift card as she sounds a nightmare to get a gift for.
Original post by Balloon Baboon
Well, we know what to get Rainbow Drops for Christmas. Although, I bet she has one already! :biggrin:

How did you know? Lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
How did you know? Lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well that is an interesting looking device, indeed! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Balloon Baboon
If you like her more than a friend - a red rose will melt her jingle bells.

hahaha i dont think her fiance or my boyfriend would like that :biggrin:
Original post by jicjax
hahaha i dont think her fiance or my boyfriend would like that :biggrin:

Hmm, you didn't deny it :biggrin: and he wouldn't have a choice in the matter :tongue:
Reply 9
Original post by sparkysarmy
Give her a £15 gift card as she sounds a nightmare to get a gift for.

yeah.. she is a bit of a toughie to buy for.. but she really doesn't like receiving gift cards - she thinks that the person hasn't given a lot of thought in the present :s

Quick Reply

Latest