The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by yo radical one
She did hardly anything, she was a little flirty

Spend time with more girls, multiple girls and this current girl and your interactions with her with not seem at all significant in your mind.

Are we talking about the same girl? I mean girl #2 in my OP. I would call that at least something!

Thoughts?
Original post by pshah2
Are we talking about the same girl? I mean girl #2 in my OP. I would call that at least something!

Thoughts?

She the one who put her foot on your crotch?

Either way, it's all nothing, literally nothing and you become attached far too easily. It's as if, as a man, you have become an emotional slut, any girl who is a little flirty with you, you fall for.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 142
She the one who put her foot on your crotch?

Either way, it's all nothing, literally nothing and you become attached far too easily. It's as if, as a man, you have become an emotional slut, any girl who is a little flirty with you, you fall for.

But seriously what about the girl putting her foot there? Why did she put it there then? Why did she suck her finger at me? Why does she block me meeting other fitties in halls and also specifically one friend on her course who I like?

On top of this, she has a bf?! Thoughts?
Original post by pshah2
But seriously what about the girl putting her foot there? Why did she put it there then? Why did she suck her finger at me? Why does she block me meeting other fitties in halls and also specifically one friend on her course who I like?

On top of this, she has a bf?! Thoughts?

Yeah

Her boyfriend needs to man the **** up and either satisfy her in bed so she isn't so horny or if he can't dump her

Stop worrying, go study or lift or talk with those girls in halls
Reply 144
Original post by Eboracum
Class post man. I enjoyed reading. Admire the honesty at the end as well.

Got some additional news bro:

1. The other day on a night out with a couple of people, the same female friend asked me at the table whether I minded her resting her legs on me as there was little space. Tbh, before I even acknowledged her, she did it anyway. A few others had gone to go and get drinks. Then she started talking about how she was trying to think about something. Then she just randomly started saying she was wondering whether to split up with her bf. This was the first time she had ever told me she had one. She was asking me whether I thought she should, despite providing no details. I just said that she should do what she feels is right. I quickly moved away when some others came back with drinks. Same night she was taking a picture with me, and then quickly wanted to retake it as she said "It looked like we were about to kiss". Wtf?

2. Two nights later, she was joking with some of our friends about a picture of a few of us. In it, I appear to be smiling and her head is near my crotch.

3. On a games night, she was seeing who could lift her and carry her. I think she wanted me to carry her to her room. She seemed to hint at it. I somehow got out of that.

4. Every occasion where a group of us has gone to a restaurant she seems to want to sit next to me. I then heard through the grapevine that she is single again. In fact a friend was suggesting I ask her out. I was thinking where did that come from? Has this girl been passing rumours around or is this her plan, to make it seem like I fancy her/am involved with her to put others off a relationship with me?

5.The other day I met her whilst walking back from the tube. As we were walking together, as usual she was not looking where she was going and I stopped her almost being run over by a van. I held her back. She said that I saved her life and she owes me. Tbh I was just thankful to have put my hand out in time. I got the impression from her that she might have been hinting at something more.
Reply 145
Yeah

Her boyfriend needs to man the **** up and either satisfy her in bed so she isn't so horny or if he can't dump her

Stop worrying, go study or lift or talk with those girls in halls

Okay, I am, but her interference is affecting my game.
1. Her touching has got her in my fantasy thoughts.
2. She keeps interrupting when I am chatting to girls at halls. Only to girls mind you.

What to do? How to talk to fitties when she cockblocks?
Original post by pshah2
Okay, I am, but her interference is affecting my game.
1. Her touching has got her in my fantasy thoughts.
2. She keeps interrupting when I am chatting to girls at halls. Only to girls mind you.

What to do? How to talk to fitties when she cockblocks?

There is no game.

If you feel she is causing problems for you when you talk to girls, when you next talk to these girls and she interrupts you, point out how much she does this and request she stops, it's not difficult.

Final points, don't use words like "fitties" and "cockblocks", it makes you sound like some sort of chav.
Reply 147
There is no game.

If you feel she is causing problems for you when you talk to girls, when you next talk to these girls and she interrupts you, point out how much she does this and request she stops, it's not difficult.

Final points, don't use words like "fitties" and "cockblocks", it makes you sound like some sort of chav.

Fair points. Thing is and I'll be honest. After she touched me I got excited by her and feel a little lust for her. But it's lust, not fancy or want her to be my gf. Thing is i find it irritating that she seems to want to prevent me meeting other girls, but doesn't go all the way with me herself. She teases me enough to keep me after her. It seems to be working as I seem to think about her more than other girls now. It's difficult to get rid of these frustrating feelings.

Advice?
Original post by pshah2
Fair points. Thing is and I'll be honest. After she touched me I got excited by her and feel a little lust for her. But it's lust, not fancy or want her to be my gf. Thing is i find it irritating that she seems to want to prevent me meeting other girls, but doesn't go all the way with me herself. She teases me enough to keep me after her. It seems to be working as I seem to think about her more than other girls now. It's difficult to get rid of these frustrating feelings.

Advice?

Firstly, lust is not bad so long as you don't mislead her. Just say to her if she is still trying to flirt, when you two are somewhere alone, you've noticed she likes to play games, but you want something to happen. Just say to her, don't make it into a joke to do a goofy smile, tell her it's what you want.
Reply 149
Firstly, lust is not bad so long as you don't mislead her. Just say to her if she is still trying to flirt, when you two are somewhere alone, you've noticed she likes to play games, but you want something to happen. Just say to her, don't make it into a joke to do a goofy smile, tell her it's what you want.

Maybe, but wouldn't that give her the power in this whole escapade?

She started flirting with me, especially when she found out I have a crush on one of her coursemates who she seems to be jealous of.

She then proceeds to touch me with a view to arousing me.

If I then tell her essentially I like her touching.. will she actually go all the way instead of just teasing me, or will she just reject me/make it look like I started flirting, knowing that now her job is complete that I am hardly thinking about the other girl?

Tbh, I just lust about her doing what she does, but to completion if you get what I mean. I have imagined it... a few times.
Original post by pshah2
Maybe, but wouldn't that give her the power in this whole escapade?

She started flirting with me, especially when she found out I have a crush on one of her coursemates who she seems to be jealous of.

She then proceeds to touch me with a view to arousing me.

If I then tell her essentially I like her touching.. will she actually go all the way instead of just teasing me, or will she just reject me/make it look like I started flirting, knowing that now her job is complete that I am hardly thinking about the other girl?

Tbh, I just lust about her doing what she does, but to completion if you get what I mean. I have imagined it... a few times.

Put your hands down your pants and grab your balls.

You're not declaring your undying love for her. If she says she has a boyfriend, just say it never seemed to stop her before, if she says flat-out no, that's fine, tell her it's fine, but also tell her to stop bothering you if you are talking with other people in future.
Original post by pshah2
Got some additional news bro:

1. The other day on a night out with a couple of people, the same female friend asked me at the table whether I minded her resting her legs on me as there was little space. Tbh, before I even acknowledged her, she did it anyway. A few others had gone to go and get drinks. Then she started talking about how she was trying to think about something. Then she just randomly started saying she was wondering whether to split up with her bf. This was the first time she had ever told me she had one. She was asking me whether I thought she should, despite providing no details. I just said that she should do what she feels is right. I quickly moved away when some others came back with drinks. Same night she was taking a picture with me, and then quickly wanted to retake it as she said "It looked like we were about to kiss". Wtf?

2. Two nights later, she was joking with some of our friends about a picture of a few of us. In it, I appear to be smiling and her head is near my crotch.

3. On a games night, she was seeing who could lift her and carry her. I think she wanted me to carry her to her room. She seemed to hint at it. I somehow got out of that.

4. Every occasion where a group of us has gone to a restaurant she seems to want to sit next to me. I then heard through the grapevine that she is single again. In fact a friend was suggesting I ask her out. I was thinking where did that come from? Has this girl been passing rumours around or is this her plan, to make it seem like I fancy her/am involved with her to put others off a relationship with me?

5.The other day I met her whilst walking back from the tube. As we were walking together, as usual she was not looking where she was going and I stopped her almost being run over by a van. I held her back. She said that I saved her life and she owes me. Tbh I was just thankful to have put my hand out in time. I got the impression from her that she might have been hinting at something more.

Alright son. Thanks for the update. Keep me posted on things, but just a few thoughts below. You in uni by the way, you a first year?

It is incredibly flirty to do what she is doing. Putting her feet on your crotch and putting her legs on you, I'd take that as a sign that the girl wants sex with me. And as for carrying her to bed. She's absolutely gagging for your penetration. If people don't call that flirty then I don't know what is.

She's playing mind games with you. It's quite selfish really. She doesn't want to be in her relationship, that's clear. That might be because she isn't satisfied emotionally, romantically or sexually. Or it might be because she prefers you. So she doesn't want in to her relationship, but she isn't strong enough to take the leap of faith to leave it. She's in a comfort zone with her man and doesn't want to leave it. But she can't bare the thought of you having sex with anyone else. I was led on in first year with a girl. She'd be emailing and texting everyday, the night I went round to hers for what I thought was banging, she told me she had a BF. It's the same situation man.

Obviously you'd love for the feet on crotch to be a more regular thing, possibly in private with less clothes on? So. You basically have to take a gulp of confidence and just ask her straight. If she won't enter a relationship with you or leave her BF you need to start chasing other women, flirting with them, dates etc, make her jealous...but only with women you like, not for the sake of it (remember that hot girl previously) think of it like the Lions in the jungle. If you don't ask the question, the games continue...unless of course, you like that? As I said last week, she's the Mourinho of the female world playing mind games.

Women are complicated animals. I'm chatting to what I believe could be the girl of my dreams online...although she hasn't messaged back yet so I'm currently on edge. :colondollar: We can do this man. Good luck.
And why do guys with girlfriends sometimes lead on single girls? :frown:
Reply 153
Put your hands down your pants and grab your balls.

You're not declaring your undying love for her. If she says she has a boyfriend, just say it never seemed to stop her before, if she says flat-out no, that's fine, tell her it's fine, but also tell her to stop bothering you if you are talking with other people in future.

So can I ask her to put her hands down my pants and finish what she started?
Fair points, I guess I will ask her. Also if she says she wasn't trying anything, then I'll ask her to stop bothering and also to invite crush girl to a halls party.

Original post by Anonymous
And why do guys with girlfriends sometimes lead on single girls? :frown:

Agreed. Whether it's a guy or a girl doing the leading on and keeping a backup, I think it is wrong. Make your intentions clear. Otherwise it's unfair to the 'backup'.
Reply 154
Alright son. Thanks for the update. Keep me posted on things, but just a few thoughts below. You in uni by the way, you a first year?

It is incredibly flirty to do what she is doing. Putting her feet on your crotch and putting her legs on you, I'd take that as a sign that the girl wants sex with me. And as for carrying her to bed. She's absolutely gagging for your penetration. If people don't call that flirty then I don't know what is.

Appreciate your expert advice bro. Yeah it is very flirty indeed. Your right, it's just she sends mixed signals. In private she hasn't seemed to initiate in this way, it's more in a public place or when others are present (although it is done very very discreetly). I agree she seems to be very kinky and that does excite me. I think it's because I'm not sure I want her to be my first time, so I haven't been responding. Also the fact that she had a bf. But I admit I find her damn hot when she does these things.

She's playing mind games with you. It's quite selfish really. She doesn't want to be in her relationship, that's clear. That might be because she isn't satisfied emotionally, romantically or sexually. Or it might be because she prefers you. So she doesn't want in to her relationship, but she isn't strong enough to take the leap of faith to leave it. She's in a comfort zone with her man and doesn't want to leave it. But she can't bare the thought of you having sex with anyone else. I was led on in first year with a girl. She'd be emailing and texting everyday, the night I went round to hers for what I thought was banging, she told me she had a BF. It's the same situation man.

Selfish indeed. These mind games are driving me mad! About the thought of me being with someone else:

We had a pyjama halloween party at halls (I don't know who came up with that idea, but hey). She seemed very particular in reminding me about it the day before. We were sat at a corner of the room toward the middle of the night (out of sight as it was darker there). Somehow the conversation had led to how some of the girls looked really hot and also very very briefly on crush girl. Before I could elaborate on how I think she is attractive, she started to say how some girls are flirty with loads of guys?? Again, during this she put her feet on my crotch discreetly and she asked to borrow my phone to take a picture. She seemed not to realise that she was literally making me harder through my pyjamas! At this point, several things happened at once. I thought I heard my phone buzz with a message. I was expecting one from another girl I met who I was hoping to go to an afterparty to. But she said it was nothing, and with the noise I couldn't tell. Though I noticed her face suddenly looked panicky for a moment. I thought it was because of crush girl. She changed the subject randomly asking me whether I liked her costume. I was honest (I mean she looked very good). Before I could ask again about crush girl, she also said she was so thankful for me saving her the other day. At the same time she had literally pushed my d up against my stomach almost. But she acted like she wasn't trying to do anything. She literally talked normally, normal facial expression. I didn't know what to do, I was really enjoying this, but didn't want to say anything out loud. My phone definitely buzzed a second time, but I was lost in bliss. Then someone suddenly called her and came up and whisked her away. I was partly grateful and nervous. She just randomly joined the dancing going on and had left my phone on the table and I picked it up. I couldn't stand up for ages lol, but I noticed in that time that there were no new messages on my phone. I thought okay must have been an app or something buzzing.

About an hour later, I texted the other girl as it was getting late and I didn't want to miss my opening, and she texted back saying she texted me ages ago that they were heading to a club...right around the point I was with footjob friend. I still went, but I had missed the crowd going there, and a chance to flirt with her on the journey and precious dance time. I couldn't understand, but now I wonder whether footjob girl deleted my message?

Obviously you'd love for the feet on crotch to be a more regular thing, possibly in private with less clothes on? So. You basically have to take a gulp of confidence and just ask her straight. If she won't enter a relationship with you or leave her BF you need to start chasing other women, flirting with them, dates etc, make her jealous...but only with women you like, not for the sake of it (remember that hot girl previously) think of it like the Lions in the jungle. If you don't ask the question, the games continue...unless of course, you like that? As I said last week, she's the Mourinho of the female world playing mind games.

Yes I would love the feet thing, if she wants to do it and is clear that when she is doing it, she wants to do it. Also in private hehe. I find her a little kinky, which is exciting, but I'm not a fan of Mourinho girl games lol. Thing is I'm not really thinking about her as a gf! Maybe a bang, you're right. But I wonder, now whether she is really trying to stop me being with someone else and keep me as a backup in a fetish control way.

Women are complicated animals. I'm chatting to what I believe could be the girl of my dreams online...although she hasn't messaged back yet so I'm currently on edge. :colondollar: We can do this man. Good luck.

Agreed! Complex, but can be understood eventually! We can do this!!! :biggrin: Advice bro? Need an expert!
Original post by pshah2
Agreed. Whether it's a guy or a girl doing the leading on and keeping a backup, I think it is wrong. Make your intentions clear. Otherwise it's unfair to the 'backup'.
It doesn't make any sense to me, if they're not happy in their current relationship they should just break up with their partners, why do they want to string us along, it's not fair on us or their boyfriend/girlfriend. A few months a go, I met a guy at a party and we were flirting like crazy and started messaging each other really often, but a few weeks later he then tells me he has a girlfriend (not even long distance). Yet, when I meet up with him just as friends, he initiates a full-out cuddle session with me...
Original post by pshah2
So can I ask her to put her hands down my pants and finish what she started?
Fair points, I guess I will ask her. Also if she says she wasn't trying anything, then I'll ask her to stop bothering and also to invite crush girl to a halls party.

Yes.

and yes.

(word it in a sensible way though)
Reply 157
Jesus, is this footstool business still going on?
Being nice and attentive isn't leading you on.
Reply 159
Original post by Anonymous
It doesn't make any sense to me, if they're not happy in their current relationship they should just break up with their partners, why do they want to string us along, it's not fair on us or their boyfriend/girlfriend. A few months a go, I met a guy at a party and we were flirting like crazy and started messaging each other really often, but a few weeks later he then tells me he has a girlfriend (not even long distance). Yet, when I meet up with him just as friends, he initiates a full-out cuddle session with me...

I agree. It's even worse when they block you meeting other people to keep you as a backup so that you are always single. Seems vindictive!

Yes.

and yes.

(word it in a sensible way though)

So how do I stop all her nonsense, so I can happily pursue other women free from her interference? Also how do I ask her to invite the crush to her party? I mean crush already invited this girl to hers. Is she simply not reciprocating so I don't meet a hot girl?

Latest

Trending

Trending