The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Obiejess
Leaning towards Law/History. I just feel that although I may be good at Science, I just don't have that flare, you know? But when I argue something in History I do it in my way, with passion and a bit of shine. I'm the best at History, one of the best at Science/Maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you the best at humility too? :lol:
Original post by Bude8

I'm talking grades wise :P

I am top 5 for science/maths
Highest for History

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8

Highest for History

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess not, then :')
Original post by Guills on wheels
I guess not, then :')

Ffs. :ahee:

I mean I've seen the spreadsheets for my year. You can ask my teachers - I'm consistently overcritical because I'm afraid of not being humble enough :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean I've seen the spreadsheets for my year. You can ask my teachers - I'm consistently overcritical because I'm afraid of not being humble enough :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just taking the piss :wink:

I believe you, don't worry :smile:

Highest for History

Posted from TSR Mobile

Grades don't necessarily tell you accurately how good a person is at a subject :smile: (depends on the exam, but at GCSE/6th form? :lol:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

We can infer (check out my history skills innit blad) that you're pretty bright - the fact that you want(ed) to apply to Cambridge is good evidence for this :lol:

If you want to be humble, just say "I'm pretty good at...", not "I'm the best..." :lol:
Original post by Bude8
We can infer (check out my history skills innit blad) that you're pretty bright - the fact that you want(ed) to apply to Cambridge is good evidence for this :lol:

If you want to be humble, just say "I'm pretty good at...", not "I'm the best..." :lol:

Was talking about amongst my peers. Oh my god I'm having a laughing fit. I would hope I was fairly intelligent.

You're right, I should have phrased it differently - but you get the jist anyway, I hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was talking about amongst my peers. Oh my god I'm having a laughing fit. I would hope I was fairly intelligent.

You're right, I should have phrased it differently - but you get the jist anyway, I hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah, you're pretty damn arrogant...

:smile:
Original post by Bude8
yeah, you're pretty damn arrogant...

:smile:

I probably have NPD.

Try so hard not to be narcisstic but I realise I am and it's the thing I hate most about myself, and am genuinely trying to change.

:frown:

Correction:

Leaning towards Law/History. I just feel that although I may be relatively good at Science, I just don't have that flare, you know? But when I argue something in History I try to do it in my way, with passion and a bit of shine. I'm quite good at History, only a bit good at Science/Maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I probably have NPD.

Try so hard not to be narcisstic but I realise I am and it's the thing I hate most about myself, and am genuinely trying to change.

Correction:

Leaning towards Law/History. I just feel that although I may be relatively good at Science, I just don't have that flare, you know? But when I argue something in History I try to do it in my way, with passion and a bit of shine. I'm quite good at History, only a bit good at Science/Maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was joking btw :lol:
Original post by Bude8

I probably have NPD.

Correction:

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://psychopath.channel4.com/quizzes.html

not suggesting anything, just think it'll be fun.

I got 39%.
Original post by Bude8

:facepalm:

Sorry. If you hadn't noticed I am sort of massively over-sensitive about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://psychopath.channel4.com/quizzes.html

not suggesting anything, just think it'll be fun.

I got 39%.

73% ****
:facepalm:

Sorry. If you hadn't noticed I am sort of massively over-sensitive about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

chill out. find out if you are a psychopath. problem solved.

Original post by L'Evil Fish
73% ****

*hides*

*hides*

Idk, I don't think I am
Idk, I don't think I am

tbh you never sounded like it.

apart from the freakishly amazing maths abilities :')
Idk, I don't think I am

*hides*

48%

See actual psychopath definition :lol:
[video="youtube;8pK5FuptsSQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pK5FuptsSQ[/video]
tbh you never sounded like it.

apart from the freakishly amazing maths abilities :')

What exactly is. A psychopath

I don't even know so I can't say I'm not one, I'm gonna Google and check
36%

Everything in moderation - including moderation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest