The Student Room Group

2015 Nursing Applications - Where? Which Branch?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kedwards111
I've applied for adult nursing at Leeds, Nottingham, Cardiff, Manchester and Southampton anyone else applied for them?? Ive had all my acknowledgements but nothing yet, all my friends are getting there offers so I'm getting nervous 😂

I'm applying to Nottingham and Cardiff too! Which do you want as your firm/insurance?
Original post by JoeL1994
I'm applying to Nottingham and Cardiff too! Which do you want as your firm/insurance?

I really want Leeds I loved it there! And then Nottingham I think or Cardiff as my insurance but I haven't decided yet! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that the University of Bolton are offering a nursing course also.

If you would like any further information please see the website link below:

http://courses.bolton.ac.uk/Details/Index/2423?utm_source=advert&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=NN

If you would like some further information please visit our website or take a look at this promotional video to see the outstanding facilities, teaching staff and exciting student life:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuMJUW7Xvs

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Aimee
Let's work together - University of Bolton
Has anyone got an interview for Bradford?
Just received an interview for York, so exciting! :-)
Reply 345
Just had an interview for the uni of Liverpool! Unfortunately the date that they offered on the 26th is the day after surgery on my foot so they've offered the 28th of Jan instead, but so please to have at least one interview!!
I had an interview at Uni of Manchester on the 5th Nov, and today have got a conditional offer to study children's nursing in sept 2015! I'm so happy:smile: got another interview tomorrow, best of luck to everyone else :smile: x
Original post by blondy2012

Is that the university of York? What field for??and when did you hand your application in?
I've applied for Childrens Nursing at Leeds, Manchester, Southampton, Cardiff and York, got an interview for Southampton on the 3rd December, but not heard from any of the others. Has anybody had interviews for Leeds yet?!
Original post by blondy2012

Yay congrats! I've applied to York for Childrens, what field have you applied for??
Anyone have an interview at brookes tomorrow at 1?
Reply 351
Not tomorrow, I have one for brookes Friday. I'm really nervous don't know what to expect.
Original post by AliceB98
Is that the university of York? What field for??and when did you hand your application in?

Yes University of York, I applied on the 31st October, and its for Adult :smile:
Original post by CLclarkey
I had an interview at Uni of Manchester on the 5th Nov, and today have got a conditional offer to study children's nursing in sept 2015! I'm so happy:smile: got another interview tomorrow, best of luck to everyone else :smile: x

Congratulations!! Well done you. How was the English and the Maths if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Yay congrats! I've applied to York for Childrens, what field have you applied for??

Ooh good luck!! Mines for adult :biggrin:
Original post by Caykon
Not tomorrow, I have one for brookes Friday. I'm really nervous don't know what to expect.

What field of nursing are you doing? Are you close to oxford? I know for mental health there is a disscusion on a video then three questions at answer on paper :smile: im traveling 2 hours there and back tomorrow :frown:
Reply 356
Original post by charliejanexo
What field of nursing are you doing? Are you close to oxford? I know for mental health there is a disscusion on a video then three questions at answer on paper :smile: im traveling 2 hours there and back tomorrow :frown:

Im applying for adult. I live close enough to commute if I get a place. Hope it goes well for you tomorrow.
Original post by alicetulips
When did you receive your interview pack because I haven't received one yet?

you get it with your interview offer. they give a link and when you go on it it gives it to you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you hand your application in??
What other unis have you applied for?
Thanks
Original post by kedwards111
I really want Leeds I loved it there! And then Nottingham I think or Cardiff as my insurance but I haven't decided yet! What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nottingham as firm, Brookes as my insurance :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest