Scroll to see replies

I'm stressing out now....
Interview

692.5 ukcat :smile:
Original post by Winter_is_here
I'm stressing out now....

Same 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dw guys! If you have managed to pass the UKCAT cut off + checked whether you have met the GCSE/AS/A-level requirements on the SGUL website, you're definitely going to get an interview! Let's just be patient, and congrats to those who have received an invitation for an interview :smile:
Original post by camino82
Can anyone confirm if they have started sending interview offers to international applicants yet?

I am an int'l student and I still hear nothing from SGUL. Perhaps they might check the validity of equivalent qualification (HKDSE or Singapore A-levels), which would take some time.

I wish they could give decisions in December, so Int'l applicants could arrange their journey as soon as possible
Still havn't heard back. I'm assuming February interviews are now gone and only March left. I think applicants with weak UKCAT scores will be invited in March and we really stand little chance as most offers will be given by then and we will be at the bottom of waiting list because of our scores :frown:
Original post by sunshinebeem
Anyone know the absolute minimum UKCAT score you should be applying to St Georges with?

2550 this year
Original post by parvez-ahmed42
Still havn't heard back. I'm assuming February interviews are now gone and only March left. I think applicants with weak UKCAT scores will be invited in March and we really stand little chance as most offers will be given by then and we will be at the bottom of waiting list because of our scores :frown:

Are they all gone? And okay I'm stressing now!
Original post by Athena97

I think December and the majority of Feb interviews are gone going by this thread. None for March have been given out yet but as long as you meet minimum academics, you are called for interview. Don't stress, St Georges have given interviews much earlier than most Universities and I'm hoping it's in a random order so were not at the bottom of any list.

Same! Ughh my UKCAT is 662.5 which means I'll probably be handed an interview from the last batch :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My ukcat is 720 and still nothing??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats to people who have interviews!

I hope that I can still get an interview having just about passed the cut off!!
Original post by NicolasCage7
My ukcat is 720 and still nothing??

Posted from TSR Mobile

It must be random. Mine is 638 so you can tell why im worried, just about met the cut-off.

Gcse's: 5A*'s, 3A's
AS: AAAA
A2: A*AA (achieved)
Hoping my grades make up
Original post by Assy123
Same! Ughh my UKCAT is 662.5 which means I'll probably be handed an interview from the last batch :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll probably get an interview from the last batch too:frown: Well, if our (potential) interviews are likely to be later on at least we get more time to prepare
Original post by parvez-ahmed42
I think December and the majority of Feb interviews are gone going by this thread. None for March have been given out yet but as long as you meet minimum academics, you are called for interview. Don't stress, St Georges have given interviews much earlier than most Universities and I'm hoping it's in a random order so were not at the bottom of any list.

Let's hope so! Good luck
I'll probably get an interview from the last batch too:frown: Well, if our (potential) interviews are likely to be later on at least we get more time to prepare

Thats one good side. The major downside is that people with interviews in december will have most likely heard back with offers so were more likely to be put on waiting list and with my Ukcat, I dont stand a chance :frown:
Reply 836
Wished they used academics more as opposed to just ukcat
So happy! Got the interview email today during Remembrance service haha, opened it later though, was so ecstatic!!

It's on Feb 12th! One question I have is - what do I wear?! Is it smart/casual, smart-casual?!
Original post by erudite
So happy! Got the interview email today during Remembrance service haha, opened it later though, was so ecstatic!!

It's on Feb 12th! One question I have is - what do I wear?! Is it smart/casual, smart-casual?!

i think you're meant to go full full smart as in proper suit
Original post by erudite

ask someone you know who does medicine (or find one on tsr & pm them), or a doctor.. if that's not possible then i agree with blissfully.

& congratulations!!:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending