The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi kfp just wondering what is it you are doing for interview research?
Reply 141
Well done all - perhaps will meet some of you there :smile: I'm early afternoon on the 26th. Another for research programmes - have only ranked the Hull jobs.
Reply 142
Anyone heard anything from Cambridge yet? I know in the email they said in the next 2-3 days but I'm getting twitchy!
Original post by Archen
Anyone heard anything from Cambridge yet? I know in the email they said in the next 2-3 days but I'm getting twitchy!

Nope! Nothing yet. When they said '2-3 working days', I do hope that they counted the Friday it was sent as day 1...
Reply 144
Original post by Feynman'sBongo
Nope! Nothing yet. When they said '2-3 working days', I do hope that they counted the Friday it was sent as day 1...

Owh if Friday counted do you think that means a rejection is heading our way? :\

Do you think they will let us know either way? Or will I be left with nothing to assume rejection?
Original post by Archen
Owh if Friday counted do you think that means a rejection is heading our way? :\

Do you think they will let us know either way? Or will I be left with nothing to assume rejection?

Heh, well I'm rather hoping that an acceptance is coming our way... And, although someone on here did say that previous candidates were left in the dark if they're rejected, I suspect that they'll probably tell us. Either way, one of us on here will get an interview, so even if we don't hear, we'll find out soon enough!
I reckon we will hear from Cambridge tomorrow!

I still haven't heard anything yet other that that e-mail that was sent on Friday.
Original post by Archen

From the email they sent on friday, it sounds as if they will let us know either way. I hope so anyway!
Original post by i'm no superman
I reckon we will hear from Cambridge tomorrow!

I still haven't heard anything yet other that that e-mail that was sent on Friday.

I really wanna hear about it today...the wait was waaaaay too long :/
Reply 149
Anything yet anyone?
Original post by Archen
Anything yet anyone?

Nope.
Same. They don't give interviewees long to prepare, do they? Less then 2 weeks until the first interview day..
My heart stops momentarily with each email notification I get!! Still nothing!
Reply 153
This is all very stressful.
I'd just like to know!
I would've thought they would have told us today!
(edited 9 years ago)
Rejected from Cambridge.
My friend got rejected from Cambridge. I heard nothing yet! Is this good or bad news for me?
Original post by morphdoc
My friend got rejected from Cambridge. I heard nothing yet! Is this good or bad news for me?

Good I imagine? Good luck!
Original post by morphdoc

Nothing for me yet either...
Original post by Feynman'sBongo
Nothing for me yet either...

another wait begins....
Original post by i'm no superman
Rejected from Cambridge.

:console:

Fingers crossed for Thames mate! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending