The Student Room Group

Unis with Dance Major in London??

Hello everyone! I am from the United States, currently in my second to last year of high school (11th Grade/year) and I am extremely interested in attending uni in London and majoring in dance. I am a good student, good grades, and I am a good dancer as well. What the best unis offering a major in dance in London?? Thanks!!
Royal Conservatoire of Scotland has a good modern ballet and musical theatre course. As well as Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance in their modern or contemporary dance. University of Chichester also has a dance concentration in their musical theatre program.
Reply 2
I don't think doing a dancing degree half way across the world is a worthy investment

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
A degree in Dance ROTFLMAO

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by MrMango
A degree in Dance ROTFLMAO

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let's not laugh at some peoples dreams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by °_°

Posted from TSR Mobile

YOLO

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by lenaweidenbruch
Hello everyone! I am from the United States, currently in my second to last year of high school (11th Grade/year) and I am extremely interested in attending uni in London and majoring in dance. I am a good student, good grades, and I am a good dancer as well. What the best unis offering a major in dance in London?? Thanks!!

This is the place for contemporary dance!
http://www.trinitylaban.ac.uk/study/dance/undergraduate/ba-hons-contemporary-dance

Hi:smile:,
How are you? Have you heard about Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance? Our Faculty of Dance has been voted 1 in The Guardian's annual Higher Education league table for the past 4 years! We have a great BA in Contemporary Dance
:smile: Check it out here: http://www.trinitylaban.ac.uk/study/dance/undergraduate/ba-hons-contemporary-dance.

Original post by °_°

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is the most delayed response ever but I have just logged on here and found this post again... I just want to say thank you so much for standing up for me it really means a lot. We need more people like you in the world. I was really touched by your response even if to you it was just a simple reply, it really means so much to me because I am applying to unis now and you honestly just made me remember when I was hopeful and it wasn't so hard. So yeah, sorry if this sounds stupid but you standing up for me really means so much, I can hardly put it into words. Thank you again.
This is the most delayed response ever but I have just logged on here and found this post again... I just want to say thank you so much for standing up for me it really means a lot. We need more people like you in the world. I was really touched by your response even if to you it was just a simple reply, it really means so much to me because I am applying to unis now and you honestly just made me remember when I was hopeful and it wasn't so hard. So yeah, sorry if this sounds stupid but you standing up for me really means so much, I can hardly put it into words. Thank you again.

Hello,

Another delayed response, but it's great to hear from you again, and so good that you've been applying for unis here!

If you have any burning questions about our BA (Hons) Contemporary Dance programme at Trinity Laban (even if you've already started a course somewhere else!) feel free to ask!

You can also refer back to our website with information on the course:
http://www.trinitylaban.ac.uk/study/dance/undergraduate/ba-hons-contemporary-dance

All the best, :smile:

Isaku

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending