Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nats927
Anyone got a psychology offer yet?

Not yet, when did you apply? Did you get sent an acknowledgment email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
got an offer for economics and german!!!!!!!!:biggrin:
I have an offer from the university of nottingham to study history :smile: I also live in Nottingham, the city and the university are both great
Has anyone got an offer for biology
Reply 344
Original post by whizzkid24601
Has anyone got an offer for biology

Got an offer for MSci human genetics,which is the same department I think.
Original post by Teddiee
Heyy there is no need to lol at Oxford with your outstanding GCSEs and AS Level results :biggrin: Have you done your HAT? Hmmm my favourite, I honestly don't think I can choose >__< how about you?

Aha thank you, but after all the admissions stuff now I'm expecting a rejection with 'nice try' at the end:') Yeah last week, it's not something I'd like to repeat really! Realistic favourite is Edinburgh, it's just annoying as there all so far away and take forever to reply :frown:
Original post by elisabeth1996
got an offer for economics and german!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Well done! I've applied for Law with German and German Law; still haven't heard anything back yet
Original post by alapalooza
Well done! I've applied for Law with German and German Law; still haven't heard anything back yet

I'm law with spanish and Spanish law and I haven't heard anything yet either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 348
Has anyone made a Facebook offer holders page yet?
Reply 349
Original post by IAmEchelon
Ooo! Good luck! Mine got sent off on Thursday,
I also applied for Birmingham, Aston, Lincoln, and Newcastle
What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck to you too! Which one`s your favourite?
Sending mine this week, only need to wait for UCAS to update so I could reapply. Only Nottingham and Cardiff for now, I`ll add more later.
Original post by ddiaa
Good luck to you too! Which one`s your favourite?
Sending mine this week, only need to wait for UCAS to update so I could reapply. Only Nottingham and Cardiff for now, I`ll add more later.

Birmingham by far!
What do you mean update? And how come you're not apply with 5 choices to start with?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 351
Birmingham by far!
What do you mean update? And how come you're not apply with 5 choices to start with?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That`s a great Uni! :smile:
I was supposed to go to Manchester last year but changed my mind and deffered. Withdrawn my application today and I need UCAS to update and let me reapply. Since I already have my grades I`m gonna receive unconditional offers so I`m applying at Nottingham and Cardiff and gonna wait 2-3 weeks. If I don`t get an offer by then I`ll just add Lancaster and Southampton and a 5th one on which I`m still to decide. However, if I do receive an offer I`ll just add risky choices like Bath, Bristol, York cause I`d already have an unconditional offer from a Uni I like so nothing to loose.
Original post by ddiaa
That`s a great Uni! :smile:
I was supposed to go to Manchester last year but changed my mind and deffered. Withdrawn my application today and I need UCAS to update and let me reapply. Since I already have my grades I`m gonna receive unconditional offers so I`m applying at Nottingham and Cardiff and gonna wait 2-3 weeks. If I don`t get an offer by then I`ll just add Lancaster and Southampton and a 5th one on which I`m still to decide. However, if I do receive an offer I`ll just add risky choices like Bath, Bristol, York cause I`d already have an unconditional offer from a Uni I like so nothing to loose.

Ooooo! What grades do you have?
Good luck! I hope your first choice gives you an unconditional

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got an interview at Nottingham for Nursing? Mine's on the 17th December :biggrin:
Applying for compsci!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an unconditional offer for MSci Computer Science :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer for a English after 4 weeks of sending my UCAS off

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 357
Ooooo! What grades do you have?
Good luck! I hope your first choice gives you an unconditional

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! I'm from Romania and we can only take the Romanian Baccalaureate but I have sat exams at Maths, Biology and Romanian. What about you, what subjects do you take and what are you predicted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ddiaa
Thank you! I'm from Romania and we can only take the Romanian Baccalaureate but I have sat exams at Maths, Biology and Romanian. What about you, what subjects do you take and what are you predicted?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool!
I do English combined- A
Psychology- A*
And philosophy- B

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied to Nottingham for Biblical Studies and Theology and have got an unconditional offer if I firm!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending