The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

University of Edinburgh Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Anyone got offers for Sociology yet?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Hello guys, I'm applying for H300 in edinburg university(Mechanical engineering) and got a conditional offer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by WilJones138
Received an offer for Engineering BEng for AAA this morning :biggrin: very pleased

Posted from TSR Mobile

how long did it take you to get the offer?:confused:I am still waiting sigh....
Facebook group for offer holders - https://www.facebook.com/groups/305911452942096/
Original post by VentLife
Facebook group for offer holders - https://www.facebook.com/groups/305911452942096/

I have requested your group...
Original post by 123sriram
I have requested your group...

Added
Just got my offer for maths and physics with direct entry to 2nd yr A*AA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unconditional for chemistry 👍
How long did it take to receive your offers?
Original post by imogenfordyce
How long did it take to receive your offers?

UCAS was acknowledged by the university on the 1st of October.
When an offer is given is entirely dependent on the department as well, I've applied for physics and separately chemistry however received no word from physics as of yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CaitlinDy
UCAS was acknowledged by the university on the 1st of October.
When an offer is given is entirely dependent on the department as well, I've applied for physics and separately chemistry however received no word from physics as of yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

That makes sense, thank you! Congratulations on the offer :smile:
Original post by VentLife

Requested!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Received an ABB offer for Mathematics & Statistics this evening! I'm so happy omg, it's real now! :biggrin:
Original post by callmethed0ctor
Received an ABB offer for Mathematics & Statistics this evening! I'm so happy omg, it's real now! :biggrin:

Aw congrats :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by callmethed0ctor

Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by imogenfordyce
That makes sense, thank you! Congratulations on the offer :smile:

Thank you, best of luck to yourself :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone received biomedical sciences offers yet? :smile:
Put my application in yesterday for GeoScience, was wondering how long it took you guys to hear back that you were accepted?
Original post by frmagor1
Put my application in yesterday for GeoScience, was wondering how long it took you guys to hear back that you were accepted?

I didn't apply for a science, so I don't know the turn-around rate for that, but I applied for International Relations on the September 29th and received and offer on October 31. So it was about a month for me, but I am an international applicant so my app was reviewed on a rolling basis.
Original post by nellybelly29
I didn't apply for a science, so I don't know the turn-around rate for that, but I applied for International Relations on the September 29th and received and offer on October 31. So it was about a month for me, but I am an international applicant so my app was reviewed on a rolling basis.

I am also an International applicant, so hopefully the same applies for me. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending