Is anybody going to the Biochemistry interview tomorrow ? :smile:

I've got a biomed one tomorrow?
Original post by puppet_strings
Is anyone else applying for Linguistics or Lang? :biggrin:

Literature? Almost!! :wink:
Original post by TwoLimes

Not even slightly close :wink:
i've applied for management with the year in industry... has anyone had any offers for this course yet?
Just made Manchester my firm choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TwoLimes

Sorry to barge in... Have you received an offer yet?
Original post by bronwencerimarsh
Just made Manchester my firm choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you received all your offers already?
Original post by Aquatix96
Have you received all your offers already?

Yeah they all came back about 2 weeks ago :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

What other universities were you applying to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have had 4 offers for about 2 weeks now, it's really annoying waiting for my last offer :s-smilie:
I have had 4 offers for about 2 weeks now, it's really annoying waiting for my last offer :s-smilie:

I know what you mean, my last offer took a week and a half after the rest but I knew I didn't want to go there anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by barbarabc
What other universities were you applying to?

Birmingham, Sheffield, Kent and Oxford Brookes :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know what you mean, my last offer took a week and a half after the rest but I knew I didn't want to go there anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

Speaking about my last offer, just got rejected by them. Didn't want to go to Birmingham anyways. :angry:

I don't know whether to choose Manchester or Aston as my firm choice!
Speaking about my last offer, just got rejected by them. Didn't want to go to Birmingham anyways. :angry:

I don't know whether to choose Manchester or Aston as my firm choice!

That's alright then I guess! It took me a while to decide which to choose but I just figured I got more excited thinking about going to Manchester than my others!

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's alright then I guess! It took me a while to decide which to choose but I just figured I got more excited thinking about going to Manchester than my others!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really like the sound of Manchester, but I haven't been there yet. I live like a 2 and a half hour drive away from there. Have you been invited for a visit day or interview or anything like that?
I really like the sound of Manchester, but I haven't been there yet. I live like a 2 and a half hour drive away from there. Have you been invited for a visit day or interview or anything like that?

I went to the open day a few weeks ago and I was so impressed! I'm planning on going up for a visit day just to get a stronger feeling of where I'm going, especially since it's 4 and a half hours away! Are you going to one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I went to the open day a few weeks ago and I was so impressed! I'm planning on going up for a visit day just to get a stronger feeling of where I'm going, especially since it's 4 and a half hours away! Are you going to one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't have the chance to go for an open day, which was disappointing, but I may go to a visit day sometime in the near future. Where are you from?
I didn't have the chance to go for an open day, which was disappointing, but I may go to a visit day sometime in the near future. Where are you from?

I'm from Swansea, what about you? I think I'll be going in January, don't want to go to the one in a few weeks. What have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile