The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Peachy23
I've actually resorted to handing my phone over to my mum as I step inside the house because otherwise I waste hours on it :tongue:
I guess I'm one of those awfully anxious and always stressed people so I'm already panicking about the exams...I can't imagine how I'll be when I'm closer to them :frown:

That dedication. :congrats:

:biggrin:

I'm the kind of person who is really relaxed about the exam, procrastinates FOREVER, and then the day before the exam it's like :yikes: I go into panic mode and stress out. Then in the actual exam it's like all my emotions and feelings and everything get switched off... :/ And I'm quite calm until the exam is over and then I freak out about how bad I did. :colondollar:

I'm sure that you'll be fine when it comes round. Have faith in your revision! :smile: And your brain. :biggrin:

Original post by patronusleviosa
My parents refuse to give me a phone until exams are over :facepalm:

Lol. My parents refuse to get me a decent phone until I finish exams. They've seen how bad it is already with me and my laptop. Just imagine the craziness that would be me + phone.... :biggrin:

Btw in love with your name. :colondollar:
hi people i need help in my religious aqa mock test coming up soon .. is on 2014 exams ... does anyone know where i could find the unofficial mark
Original post by mohamed987
hi people i need help in my religious aqa mock test coming up soon .. is on 2014 exams ... does anyone know where i could find the unofficial mark

Isn't that.. Cheating?? :lolwut: There's no point, just revise... You're not going to benefit from that. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arithmeticae
Hey guys, I'm a year 11 (or is it 12 now :tongue:) and I like stalking other people's threads (:colone:) so feel free to ask if you want any help with anything :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
do you have the aqa religious unofficial mark scheme by any chance ( the 2014 one)
thanks
I am doing economics and statistics for GCSE but im finding it difficult to find a sufficient way to revise

PS; i am doing edexcel economics and statistics

i cannot read from books , i am more of a visual learner.. so can you give any advice,help or videos from me to revise from
Original post by Martie08
I do AQA comp sci?

hey i'm doing computer science too and i hate it!Are you currently doing the controlled assessment? What 2 tasks are you doing? :smile:
My mocks are two and a half weeks away and I'm so stressed xD So much material to revise, so little time and still no exam timetable!! Dx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
My mocks are two and a half weeks away and I'm so stressed xD So much material to revise, so little time and still no exam timetable!! Dx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mocks start next thursday 😰😰😰
Yes im back xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine start on the first of December :frown: we got a timetable but apparently they're changing it for some reason? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! My mocks start on week beginning 1st December and up until a week before I'm going to be swamped in CA's. I'm going to have almost no time for revision. 😫

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by patronusleviosa
My parents refuse to give me a phone until exams are over :facepalm:

Aww :frown: well atleast you've got no distractions! Seriously, my phone and this website are the biggest distractions ever...I've been getting way much more revision done now :wink:
[QUOTE="turn-to-page394;51528697"]That dedication. :congrats:

:biggrin:

I'm the kind of person who is really relaxed about the exam, procrastinates FOREVER, and then the day before the exam it's like :yikes: I go into panic mode and stress out. Then in the actual exam it's like all my emotions and feelings and everything get switched off... :/ And I'm quite calm until the exam is over and then I freak out about how bad I did. :colondollar:

I'm sure that you'll be fine when it comes round. Have faith in your revision! :smile: And your brain. :biggrin:

I'm honestly freaking out so much! I get these moments where I'm calm and I just forget about it and then it's just suddenly comes rushing back :/

Original post by Canttellyou
Me too! My mocks start on week beginning 1st December and up until a week before I'm going to be swamped in CA's. I'm going to have almost no time for revision. 😫

My mocks start on the 26th of November and I have my Spanish Coursework next week and I'm in the middle of my History controlled assessment too - will probably have to go to all the catch up sessions as I'm so behind! I've only finished biology and chemistry revision and have got 10 or so pages of Physics left! I have so much to do and I'm freaking out :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol I clearly don't know how to use this website...
Original post by tryrevise
Mine start on the first of December :frown: we got a timetable but apparently they're changing it for some reason? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's when our mocks start. That's so annoying! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by vd12345
Mocks start next thursday 😰😰😰
Yes im back xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

D: Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

D: That's when mine start, too.

CA's suck, but at least you'll have them all done before Christmas

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peachy23

I'm honestly freaking out so much! I get these moments where I'm calm and I just forget about it and then it's just suddenly comes rushing back :/

:frown: Embrace it? :colondollar::dontknow:

Just think, it will all be over soon! And there are always up weeks and down weeks (currently a down week but meeh) so don't think that this will be for forever! :wink: Thank god.
Original post by SampleX
D: That's when mine start, too.

CA's suck, but at least you'll have them all done before Christmas

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, that's the only perk. Hopefully I won't have anything to worry about over Christmas holidays, and it's my birthday then as well :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, that's the only perk. Hopefully I won't have anything to worry about over Christmas holidays, and it's my birthday then as well :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My birthday is a fortnight after Christmas ;D At least mock revision won't be stressing me out over the Christmas break

Christmas has come so quickly though :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Birthday tommorow :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest