So all the interviews are gone? fkkkk
wait, what?!!
Reply 863
Original post by Jaska

How do you know that?
Original post by Jaska

Most definitely not, don't worry if you've met UKCAT and academic requirements you should get an interview at some point.. A friend of mine was interviewed in March with a subsequent offer last year! Be positive! :smile:
Does anyone know if SGUL give all their interviews out now or would we have to wait until jan/feb to get an invite even if we know we have met the min requirements?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 866
Original post by beansontoast92
Does anyone know if SGUL give all their interviews out now or would we have to wait until jan/feb to get an invite even if we know we have met the min requirements?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bro take a break :P you will definetly get an interview dont worry so much, it is better to wait more time to prepare for the interview everything has a bright side :biggrin:
Original post by Rishy
Bro take a break :P you will definetly get an interview dont worry so much, it is better to wait more time to prepare for the interview everything has a bright side :biggrin:

That's true, but tbh I'm not worried about getting interview, I'm just thinking that an earlier interview may increase the chances of an offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 868
I didn't realise st George's use a ukcat cut off, I should have applied 😔
Have you tried checking your spam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NicolasCage7
I got 9A*s and 1A in GCSEs

2A*s and 2As predicted in A2s + 2 extra ASs, already achieved A in as Spanish and doing AS art this year

Not much worse than any of those who already got interviews??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Debo1996

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ye, still nothing

Posted from TSR Mobile
So judging from last year's thread they tend to hold back on giving offers a bit earlier on in the interview process and put a lot of people on the waiting list, presumably to give others with later interviews a fair chance so they don't give out too many offers. This should give some peace of mind to those with later interviews (including myself). Is also not a disadvantage to those with early interviews as if you get put on the waiting list you're still likely to get a place from what I can gather :smile:
Jut got the biomed offer,just waiting for a medicine interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MollyMcFly1
So judging from last year's thread they tend to hold back on giving offers a bit earlier on in the interview process and put a lot of people on the waiting list, presumably to give others with later interviews a fair chance so they don't give out too many offers. This should give some peace of mind to those with later interviews (including myself). Is also not a disadvantage to those with early interviews as if you get put on the waiting list you're still likely to get a place from what I can gather :smile:

ah i see, so you'd have to be extremely good to get and offer straight after then!
Original post by Medboy100
Hey!

What are the questions at the individual stations like from your experience and are there any group tasks?

Many thanks! :smile:

To be absolutely honest the questions were pretty basic e.g. pros/cons of being a doctor. Pretty much your generic questions. I had no group tasks in my interview but I guess that could change. Only unusual station was the role-playing (the best at out all the stations for me as I really enjoyed it!)
Does anyone know then if SGUL look at your personal statement at any point then? Even after / during interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by skittlesaremydrugs
Does anyone know then if SGUL look at your personal statement at any point then? Even after / during interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think they do use it at the stations at the MMI!

Posted from TSR Mobile
GOT AN INTERVIEW ON THE 9TH HALLELUJAH

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 879
Original post by NicolasCage7
GOT AN INTERVIEW ON THE 9TH HALLELUJAH

Posted from TSR Mobile

when did you get it?
and what is your ukcat score?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending