The Student Room Group

GCSE Mock Exams 2015/2016

Does anyone else have mock exams coming up? Anyone want to discuss anything?

When are they?
What are you most confident for?
What are you most worried about?

:h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Already doing them at the moment. It's going okay at the moment but I'm dreading the french reading and listening. What subjects did you pick?
Original post by gortz1o1
Does anyone else have mock exams coming up? Anyone want to discuss anything?

Yep.
My mocks are only four weeks away. I'm in trouble as I haven't started revising properly yet. :frown:
Have you started revising?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tricky jj
Yep.
My mocks are only four weeks away. I'm in trouble as I haven't started revising properly yet. :frown:
Have you started revising?

Mine are in two weeks and I haven't started :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Mine are in two weeks.
I actually got my Exam Timetable, today.

My Mock week is from 27th November - 12th December.
I'm going to start revising tomorrow.

I still need to print out a but load of resources in school. But the printer is always busy, you can barely even find your sheets under the pile of other peoples past papers. :angry:
Then again, it is free printing, so I can't complain. :biggrin:

I think my first actual mock starts on 1st December, so I have over two weeks to prepare, and almost a month for the late mocks, around the second week of December.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Grade
Mine are in two weeks.
I actually got my Exam Timetable, today.

My Mock week is from 27th November - 12th December.
I'm going to start revising tomorrow.

I still need to print out a but load of resources in school. But the printer is always busy, you can barely even find your sheets under the pile of other peoples past papers. :angry:
Then again, it is free printing, so I can't complain. :biggrin:

I think my first actual mock starts on 1st December, so I have over two weeks to prepare, and almost a month for the late mocks, around the second week of December.

That's the same as me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Mocks start on the 1st of December. I think I'll do okay, my plan is to work hard for the mocks and then have an awesome christmas break knowing that I did my best.

If anyone is doing A2 Psychology and you're interested in some answers to Schizophrenia questions, message me!
Reply 7
Mine are in January :frown: I know I'll at least pass most of my subjects but I'm so bad at Maths but I'm trying to revise it as much as I can..
Reply 8
Original post by sarskinz
Mine are in January :frown: I know I'll at least pass most of my subjects but I'm so bad at Maths but I'm trying to revise it as much as I can..

I'd say I'm pretty good at Maths, message me if you need any help!
Reply 9
Original post by jhpy1024
I'd say I'm pretty good at Maths, message me if you need any help!

Thank you:biggrin: I will do when I revise for Maths tomorrow since I'm doing my ISA tomorrow I'm just doing a little revision on it:rolleyes:
Original post by sarskinz
Thank you:biggrin: I will do when I revise for Maths tomorrow since I'm doing my ISA tomorrow I'm just doing a little revision on it:rolleyes:

Oh, I've just noticed that this is in the GCSE forum. I'm in A2 at the moment, so I should still be able to help you, but I may not be the best with not knowing the content of the exam etc.
Original post by jhpy1024
Oh, I've just noticed that this is in the GCSE forum. I'm in A2 at the moment, so I should still be able to help you, but I may not be the best with not knowing the content of the exam etc.

It might be a good idea to set up a similar thread for AS/A2 discussion :biggrin: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=80

Good luck with your mocks everyone! :woo:
My mocks start on the 24th for a week, then I have one the week after and Chinese the week before. I started revision on Monday. It's stressing me out but I don't feel stressed which is weird...
Original post by Steliata
My mocks start on the 24th for a week, then I have one the week after and Chinese the week before. I started revision on Monday. It's stressing me out but I don't feel stressed which is weird...

Good luck! :smile: People can be pretty good at dealing with stress! Just make sure you look after yourself even if you don't feel stressed, though. :h: How is your revision going? :smile:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Good luck! :smile: People can be pretty good at dealing with stress! Just make sure you look after yourself even if you don't feel stressed, though. :h: How is your revision going? :smile:

Yeah, I'm making sure I have lots of free days :smile:

It's going well, I'm finally getting my head down and doing some proper work. I think it's because it feels like it's important now. My philosophy teacher lets us bring in a mug and some hot chocolate to revision lessons which is nice ^-^
mine are over 2 weeks. they are the last 2 weeks of term too ( wk begining 8th dec, ends on thr 19th december)

2nd week is all my art ones, 2 10 hr exams. week before is the rest. on the monday i have like 2 exams (english and performing arts)
have my first one next friday, two hours long. two straight hours of observational drawing for art :frown: ****ting it because im failing art :/
I have my mocks on the 1st of December. I really don't think I need to revise much for anything apart from Science, as we'll be covering B1, B2, C1, C2, P1 and P2 in 2 tests. Apart from those exams, I'm feeling pretty confident.

What I don't feel confident with is my ISA on the 8th of December. :frown:
I've finished all of my mocks. My last one was RE on Tuesday. I've got all of the results back bar RE and I've got two A*s, three As, and one B so far.
(edited 9 years ago)
mine are beginning in mid-December. There are about 16 exams crammed into 7 days :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest