University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by TwoLimes
Thanks - 66% on my OU course :smile:

I'm sorry, I don't know what an OU course is :s-smilie:
Original post by Aquatix96
I'm sorry, I don't know what an OU course is :s-smilie:

Oh, sorry, open university. I study a part time english degree now, via distance learning, as I'm classed as a mature student being age 22, so I needed something to bump up my grades in English, seeing as how I've been working in an engineering field for the last 4 years :smile: hope that makes it a bit clearer!
Oh, sorry, open university. I study a part time english degree now, via distance learning, as I'm classed as a mature student being age 22, so I needed something to bump up my grades in English, seeing as how I've been working in an engineering field for the last 4 years :smile: hope that makes it a bit clearer!

Oh I understand now, that makes sense. Well, good luck :biggrin:
Oh I understand now, that makes sense. Well, good luck :biggrin:

Cheers bud!
Just got an unconditional for Pharmacy :biggrin:
Original post by Molly648
Well done on your offer :smile: it was just something that I read from the link they sent me in their email.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you too bro! I see
I've got an offer from Manchester, it took them about a week to reply to me. Although, I did send my application off on the 24th of October, so they may take a bit longer to get back, as they may have more applications to deal with. It also depends on the course you're applying for too, I think.

Congratulations!!!!! :smile:)) yeah that's true what course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kingmaryy
Congratulations!!!!! :smile:)) yeah that's true what course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks a lot! :biggrin: I applied for International Business, Finance and Economics. What about you?
I got an offer for English Lit! Yaaaasss! So happy.

I'm happy for you too!! Great!
Maybe will see each other next year then! :smile:
Original post by barbarabc
I'm happy for you too!! Great!
Maybe will see each other next year then! :smile:

Thanks, that would be cool! Best of luck with the rest of your applications, let me know how you get on!
Thanks, that would be cool! Best of luck with the rest of your applications, let me know how you get on!

Will do!
Original post by BoboG
Hi
Can i ask a quick question?

If you are predicted say ABC and the grade requirment is ABB. Does Manchester give you an offer is that on ABC and that is what you need to get at A2 results day or ABB:confused:

It will usually be ABB - and if you don't get ABB on results day they will be quite within their rights to reject you on results day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 633
Original post by Origami Bullets
It will usually be ABB - and if you don't get ABB on results day they will be quite within their rights to reject you on results day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

if i get a offer from Manchester for ABC does that mean i need to get ABC on results day
Original post by BoboG
if i get a offer from Manchester for ABC does that mean i need to get ABC on results day

Yes, that's what you'll have to get if that's what you get offered, but it's unlikely they'll give an offer under their entry requirements

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bronwencerimarsh
Yes, that's what you'll have to get if that's what you get offered, but it's unlikely they'll give an offer under their entry requirements

Posted from TSR Mobile

^ This
Could anyone tell me what the interview is like for pharmacy? Like what happens? And what kind of questions came up on the calculations assessment?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks a lot! :biggrin: I applied for International Business, Finance and Economics. What about you?

International management with the year abroad and day 10 no reply:') soon soon I hope

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kingmaryy
International management with the year abroad and day 10 no reply:') soon soon I hope

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, lets hope :smile: What are the entry requirements for International Management?
Yeah, lets hope :smile: What are the entry requirements for International Management?

AAB I'm predicted AAC so I might not get it since there are limited spaces but I got an offer from notts same course AAB but they reduced it to ABB
What about your course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending