The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Female Gunner
Cool! At which uni?

St georges
Reply 341
Yeah same! I just have to take 29 from my house. I did work experience there too! I absolutely love UCL, but I didn't apply :frown: And I applied to Leicester for Medical Biochemistry! Have you heard from UCL yet?

Wow that's really close, ohh cool :smile: nahh I haven't heard from any of my choices yet 😔 you?
Who went to the Southampton open day? What did you like most about the Uni and the BM6 course? The student support there sounds really good! And if you don't mind me asking, what were your 5th choices? :colondollar:

Mine was Biomedical Sciences at St George's, I currently hold an offer for it
Original post by M!lad
Wow that's really close, ohh cool :smile: nahh I haven't heard from any of my choices yet ������ you?

Unconditional from Leicester :h::h::bootyshake:
Good Luck!!
Original post by Hamzah Amir Khan
Mine was Biomedical Sciences at St George's, I currently hold an offer for it

Wow! That's amazing! Well done :h::banana::clap2:
Wow! That's amazing! Well done :h::banana::clap2:

Thanks! Well done on your unconditional at Leicester. I'm assuming you're a reapplication then if you have an unconditional
Original post by Hamzah Amir Khan
Thanks! Well done on your unconditional at Leicester. I'm assuming you're a reapplication then if you have an unconditional

Haha! Thank you! Nope! I'm in year 13, my first time applying to uni!!! :colondollar:Apparently Leicester have been handing out a few unconditional offers this year. I think Birmingham and Nottingham are doing it too for some courses.
Oh wow congrats on ur biomed i applied and still waiting does that mean i didnt get a place
When did u apply and when did they reply back to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can anyone send a link of the Eligibility form you must fill out? I sent away the scanned documents and forgot to fill out the form but can't find it online :frown:
Hyy guys,how long does it take to get an acknowledgment email on sending the completed eligibility form. Thanks in advance x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lboyle426
Can anyone send a link of the Eligibility form you must fill out? I sent away the scanned documents and forgot to fill out the form but can't find it online :frown:

On the email you received with Southampton you should still have the forma attached. :smile:

Original post by mariagoretti
Hyy guys,how long does it take to get an acknowledgment email on sending the completed eligibility form. Thanks in advance x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got mine the next day! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lboyle426

check your messages :smile:
Original post by mariagoretti

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sent off my eligibility form the day after they handed them out and got an acknowledgement email that very same day.
They have advised other applicants to not contact them before the 31st December to confirm whether they have received the forms or not.

Hope that helps! :smile:
Original post by crazya96
Oh wow congrats on ur biomed i applied and still waiting does that mean i didnt get a place
When did u apply and when did they reply back to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! I applied on the 10th October and got the offer on the 24th October. No way, you still have a chance of getting in! Don't worry, they have until May to reply to your application. Many of my friends who have applied for medical biochem still haven't heard back from Leicester either.

I wish you the best of luck!!! :smile:
Thanks
Surely if they wanted me they would have replied back by now
Btw whats your stats if you dont mind me asking

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you fit more of the criteria for the BM6, does that enhance your application?
Original post by IllmaticLUPE
If you fit more of the criteria for the BM6, does that enhance your application?

Not really. As long as you have the main three eligibility screening, everyone then goes through the process of personal statements and references. I think...Correct me if I'm wrong!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 357
Original post by mangomango
Not really. As long as you have the main three eligibility screening, everyone then goes through the process of personal statements and references. I think...Correct me if I'm wrong!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It'll be the same as with grades, mentioned in other posts, once you meet the minimum requirements of grades or eligibility criteria etc, having extra wont advantage you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IllmaticLUPE

:no:

Original post by mangomango

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by TCO
It'll be the same as with grades, mentioned in other posts, once you meet the minimum requirements of grades or eligibility criteria etc, having extra wont advantage you

Posted from TSR Mobile

You two are quite correct!! :party: :woo:
Original post by Neostigmine
:no:

You two are quite correct!! :party: :woo:

Do they start considering applications once you've sent the eligibility criteria or wait till the 30th November deadline? Still need to get proof for my eligibility!

Latest