The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CD315
Haven't heard from CS since submitting the tests over 2 weeks ago.. Hopefully a good sign.

Took them ~4 weeks to reject me.
Original post by CD315
Haven't heard from CS since submitting the tests over 2 weeks ago.. Hopefully a good sign.

I haven't heard from CS for nearly 3 months now :lol:

(although that's for summer, not a SW)
My CS app says under review - IBD, also has anyone done the CitiQuest numerical?
Reply 1663
Original post by President M.E.
My CS app says under review - IBD, also has anyone done the CitiQuest numerical?

Haven't been sent any tests from Citi yet :/
Original post by vmwl
Haven't been sent any tests from Citi yet :/

They said they screen apps first, but they send tests to most ppl so I wouldn't worry
Did anyone get a confirmation email after completing the numerical test for MS?
I have sent out all of my applications a few weeks ago but on reflection I have realised my cover letters are awful! is there a way that I can retrieve my submitted applications and amend them?
Also rejected from CS, but sent apps to 3 divisions (as was possible) so only rejection from IBD.

Tel. interviews at RBS and HSBC.

Nomura rejection as well tho, no surprise there.
Original post by gerald131
Did anyone get a confirmation email after completing the numerical test for MS?

No, I don't believe so. Just says something like under consideration but I don't quite remember. I also did find it funny how I got no quick feedback from them...
Original post by Roadrage27
I have sent out all of my applications a few weeks ago but on reflection I have realised my cover letters are awful! is there a way that I can retrieve my submitted applications and amend them?

Unfortunately not.
Reply 1670
Original post by JackR7821
Also rejected from CS, but sent apps to 3 divisions (as was possible) so only rejection from IBD.

When did you hear back from RBS?
Original post by Anonynous
Unfortunately not.

That's a shame, when would I expect to hear back?
That's a shame, when would I expect to hear back?

Depends on institutions. Whilst some have started reviewing applications, others are yet to begin.
Original post by Anonynous
Depends on institutions. Whilst some have started reviewing applications, others are yet to begin.

Do you know which ones have started reviewing applications already?
do hsbc actually give a test? Its been ages since I submitted the app
We would like exclusively invite all our Spring Program students to have some pre-Christmas fun! Come and enjoy great food and drinks with Credit Suisse representatives, plus a very special guest.

This will be a unique opportunity for you to learn about our Spring Program in more detail, ask any questions you may have and network with your future colleagues!

Spaces are very limited, so please register as soon as possible by using the link here.

We are looking forward to seeing you and welcoming you at Credit Suisse

Kind Regards
Credit Suisse Campus Recruitment

Anyone else receive this email and what does it mean for my application?
We would like exclusively invite all our Spring Program students to have some pre-Christmas fun! Come and enjoy great food and drinks with Credit Suisse representatives, plus a very special guest.

This will be a unique opportunity for you to learn about our Spring Program in more detail, ask any questions you may have and network with your future colleagues!

Spaces are very limited, so please register as soon as possible by using the link here.

We are looking forward to seeing you and welcoming you at Credit Suisse

Kind Regards
Credit Suisse Campus Recruitment

Anyone else receive this email and what does it mean for my application?

It isn't a reflection on your application. I asked CS HR a similar question after getting several invites for events for summer.
Original post by Noble.
It isn't a reflection on your application. I asked CS HR a similar question after getting several invites for events for summer.

Ah fair enough! thanks for informing me though!
Not to sound arrogant or anything, but how likely are you to get an offer for a place if you have decent enough application and do economics and economic history at lse?
Original post by JackR7821

wow, nice start bro, when did you submit hsbc and then hear back?

Latest

Trending

Trending