-10655. :redface:
Original post by SEANGRAY_
That if two people do the same job they get paid equally

-10654 rule 16b

Original post by pinkteddyx64
:yep:

-10653. :smile:

Well, today was rather interesting!

One of the staff in the Three store in Leicester gave me some rather poor advice, in getting my 4G sorted out.

They said that firstly, my S4 might not be 4G ready (it is!). But the issue is that, when a Virgin SIM is inserted (which doesn't even have a 4G network!) the LTE option is available; whereas with the Three SIM (3G with 4G at no extra cost), the LTE option was hidden!

They then said it was a phone issue and that I should contact Samsung.... How on earth can it be a phone issue if the LTE shows up with Virgin (who don't even provide LTE!)?!

Luckily I was able to access the phone testing menu (via a 3rd party app) and manually select a LTE setting. Result? 4G.

Time to try and find the Three forums, so that someone can sort this out for me!

Original post by princechromey
Well, today was rather interesting!

One of the staff in the Three store in Leicester gave me some rather poor advice, in getting my 4G sorted out.

They said that firstly, my S4 might not be 4G ready (it is!). But the issue is that, when a Virgin SIM is inserted (which doesn't even have a 4G network!) the LTE option is available; whereas with the Three SIM (3G with 4G at no extra cost), the LTE option was hidden!

They then said it was a phone issue and that I should contact Samsung.... How on earth can it be a phone issue if the LTE shows up with Virgin (who don't even provide LTE!)?!

Luckily I was able to access the phone testing menu (via a 3rd party app) and manually select a LTE setting. Result? 4G.

Time to try and find the Three forums, so that someone can sort this out for me!

And maybe create puppets behind a proxy and ask if you can sue Three because you got served poo instead of real chicken at KFC? :wink:

-10658. :tongue:
Original post by pinkteddyx64
And maybe create puppets behind a proxy and ask if you can sue Three because you got served poo instead of real chicken at KFC? :wink:

-10658. :tongue:

Just found out there isn't a Three forum :frown:

Will have to find another store in Leicester and ask there

Original post by princechromey
Just found out there isn't a Three forum :frown:

Will have to find another store in Leicester and ask there

Sue Ed Miliband for it. :wink:

-10,660. :cool:

Latest