The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3300
Just got my first medicine interview!
Good luck mate! :smile:
Nah, only got my backup from Liverpool so far. Bristol have been giving out interviews and rejections, and I have received neither so I'm going to pretend that no news is good news :lol: . Not a peep from the other two places I applied to, although to be fair one of 'em is waiting for my BMAT results.
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
x

Started watching Parasyte last night, hahahahahaha I love it
Have people got mock exams coming up soon? :h:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey

Ours are in February :frown: scared already

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: Don't be scared! You have plenty of time to prepare :biggrin: Get yourself organised and you will be fine :dumbells:
Original post by Bude8
Started watching Parasyte last night, hahahahahaha I love it

Glad you like it :biggrin: Where are you up to?

Mine aren't until January. Plenty of time to prepare for it!
Original post by emcat
Mine aren't until January. Plenty of time to prepare for it!

:woo:

THat's not so bad then. :h: Have you started revising for them yet?
Original post by rachelc142

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't panic about mocks - I got a D in my psychology mock but ended up with an A in the A2 exam! Good luck and don't worry too much - u will go crazy otherwise!
:woo:

THat's not so bad then. :h: Have you started revising for them yet?

Little bits and pieces. Sort of just general note making and practice questions and stuff.
Original post by AmyPilot
Don't panic about mocks - I got a D in my psychology mock but ended up with an A in the A2 exam! Good luck and don't worry too much - u will go crazy otherwise!

:frown: Don't be scared! You have plenty of time to prepare :biggrin: Get yourself organised and you will be fine :dumbells:

Yhhh I know, just want a max of one/two grades below what I want to actually achieve in the exam and I'll be happy with that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Glad you like it :biggrin: Where are you up to?

I'm about to watch episode 3, haven't seen the explicit phallus hand yet (unless it happened in episode 2 but wasn't explicitly shown due to censorship)
Original post by Bude8
I'm about to watch episode 3, haven't seen the explicit phallus hand yet (unless it happened in episode 2 but wasn't explicitly shown due to censorship)

Can't remember which episode it was in, but it was the one where Shinichi plays basketball :tongue:
Original post by Bude8

What's with that episode of Clannad about Misae's childhood where she falls in love with that guy who disappears? I'm confused, was he a cat all along or something?
Can't remember which episode it was in, but it was the one where Shinichi plays basketball :tongue:

Oh that, yeah, episode 2, they didn't actually explicitly show it, only a bit of it for like a split second :lol:

Original post by Red Fox
What's with that episode of Clannad about Misae's childhood where she falls in love with that guy who disappears? I'm confused, was he a cat all along or something?

I'm trying to recall this and yes, I think it is... how far are you now?
Original post by Bude8
Oh that, yeah, episode 2, they didn't actually explicitly show it, only a bit of it for like a split second :lol:

I'm trying to recall this and yes, I think it is... how far are you now?

On Episode 8 of After Story. Holy crap I never realised how much I've watched in 3 days:lol:
Holy **** my friend just played Glasgow Kiss in front of like 100+ people blindfolded... It lasted about 8 minutes.
QUB and Warwick. (Y)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest