The Student Room Group

Birmingham A101 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Someone has posted a pic in the undergrad Birmingham page that says interviews aim to be sent out by 17th nov including for grad entry!
Reply 41
Original post by kh1912
Someone has posted a pic in the undergrad Birmingham page that says interviews aim to be sent out by 17th nov including for grad entry!

Wow! Just seen that! Scary :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by AishaNeuro
Wow! Just seen that! Scary :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't seem to find an FAQ section on the Birmingham website at all though so not sure where it came from!
Reply 43
I want to knooooow.
Reply 44
Original post by p90rsk
I want to knooooow.

Does anyone know when they were sent out last year? Can't find a thread
Reply 45
Can someone send me the link? Does this mean that if I don't hear anything by the 17th, I can safely assume that my application has been rejected? Sorry for sounding so pessimistic!
Reply 46
So did anyone hear anything today?
Original post by p90rsk
So did anyone hear anything today?

I was just about to ask the same thing! I certainly didn't :-(
Just seems like this is taking so long :frown: getting so nervous now!
Reply 49
Right, so from what i've gathered that 17th Nov date does not apply to the Jan interviews. Somebody posted in the undergrad thread that Bham have said they will send invites for Jan just before the Xmas holidays!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
trying to fight temptation to ring them and ask when we should hear by!
Reply 51
Original post by kh1912
trying to fight temptation to ring them and ask when we should hear by!

Do it!
Reply 52
Original post by p90rsk
Do it!

ah! i really dont want to annoy them though and get my name blacklisted haha.. i also think the undergrad interviews have started this week so theyre probably busy with that :s-smilie:
Reply 53
Original post by kh1912
ah! i really dont want to annoy them though and get my name blacklisted haha.. i also think the undergrad interviews have started this week so theyre probably busy with that :s-smilie:

Nah, fair enough. I don't want to either :P
any graduates heard anything yet?
Reply 55
I posted this in the general GEM thread, but thought I'd let you know. I e-mailed Bham a week ago and they said that GEM interviews will either be sent out just before or just after the Christmas holidays.
Yeh I got an email to interview to interview this morning so they have started giving them out. Good luck to all
Reply 57
Reply 58
Original post by AishaNeuro

Congrats! Can i ask when you got the email?
Reply 59
Just got an interview invitation! I got the email at around 11am.

Booked for the Monday, 19th, at 10am - anyone else?

Good luck everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending