The Student Room Group

2015 Consulting graduate applications

Scroll to see replies

Any online resources for preparing for case study interviews? Any help appreciated
Reply 501
Anyone still waiting to hear back from McKinsey?!
Just got invite for first round interview at Oliver Wyman- anyone else?
Reply 503
Original post by wisepirate
On a separate note, having left PwC as the last application for me to submit, I have to complete online tests by Monday. Does anyone know whether this means midnight or 6pm or some other unspecified time? Any clarification is much appreciated :smile:

Click on the online test link. What does the SHL test page say under the deadline/expiry column?
Original post by tasmith247
Just got invite for first round interview at Oliver Wyman- anyone else?

me!:smile: quite nervous about it haha
anyone passed the AC at Accenture? Roughly how long after the AC do they get back to u ?
Reply 506
Original post by hackashaq
anyone passed the AC at Accenture? Roughly how long after the AC do they get back to u ?

14 days
Original post by kosy91
14 days

wow thats a long time, did you pass? :smile:
Reply 508
wow thats a long time, did you pass? :smile:

Nope, but that was last year though. Secured a grad job since then.

Best of luck for yours!
Original post by kosy91
Nope, but that was last year though. Secured a grad job since then.

Best of luck for yours!

Im just worried as I had my AC on Tuesday and havent heard back :frown:
Has the Accenture grad process changed??

I had an open application for FY15 Analyst Consulting Group, but this has apparently closed now?

The only thing I can apply to is FY15 Graduate Careers at Accenture??

Any help?
Reply 511
Im just worried as I had my AC on Tuesday and havent heard back :frown:

Don't worry, these things take time. Keep your fingers crossed.No news is always good news
Has anyone heard back from LEK?
Original post by consultinggrad

I think one or two have had test invites but I've heard nothing yet :/ Expecting the worst...
Original post by wisepirate
I think one or two have had test invites but I've heard nothing yet :/ Expecting the worst...

:frown: But my candidate page says they are still reviewing my application though, does yours say the same?
Are most of you in your final year at uni or have you already graduated like me? Looking for some inspiration on what kind of experience I could be getting while I am applying for these places, as I'm becoming increasingly worried about my chances :frown:
Reply 516
Original post by helpseeker
Are most of you in your final year at uni or have you already graduated like me? Looking for some inspiration on what kind of experience I could be getting while I am applying for these places, as I'm becoming increasingly worried about my chances :frown:

I'm in final year (studying abroad) but I guess it's a mix of both, you're not alone so I won't worry too much. Internships can be a good way to bridge the gap. I'm taking up one myself from early next year.
Original post by helpseeker

Also graduated. Should have been applying to all these last year but didn't know what I wanted to do. Ended up having an impromptu gap year and fingers crossed I'll land something for next september. I'm doing an internship for a few months and then looking at going abroad in the new year to teach or au pair. don't let the job hunt get you down!
Original post by corona&lime
Also graduated. Should have been applying to all these last year but didn't know what I wanted to do. Ended up having an impromptu gap year and fingers crossed I'll land something for next september. I'm doing an internship for a few months and then looking at going abroad in the new year to teach or au pair. don't let the job hunt get you down!

Thanks and good luck in your hunt! I definitely should apply for some internship or volunteer at the very least. Is your internship flexible with regard to taking days off to attend interviews etc? I took a gap year before university, so ideally I want to secure a job this year, otherwise I am sort of 2 years late coming into the graduate schemes :/
Reply 519
Original post by consultinggrad

Not yet unfortunately.

Original post by cmj89
Anyone still waiting to hear back from McKinsey?!

Anyone?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending