Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EHZ17
This makes me sad as I haven't heard anything :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your academic record is excellent. But you are applying for Economics ... at least 14:1 ratio .... so I think some waiting should be expected ... good luck.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Are there any law offers from LSE?
Original post by stichybabe
Are there any law offers from LSE?

That's even more competitive!
Has anyone been offered a place on the economic history course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GandalfWhite
Your academic record is excellent. But you are applying for Economics ... at least 14:1 ratio .... so I think some waiting should be expected ... good luck.

Thanks! I'm not really holding out as I didn't do FM last year and I'm only doing AS this year so I'm not too stressed about not hearing. Would love to have the option of choosing LSE though :/
Will I get into LSE with an AAB prediction for the Economic history course? A in history, A in economics and B in Classics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by normandi
Has anyone receive offers for Accounting and Finance? What are your predicted grades and when did you send your applications?

Hey! I applied 19th October. I have recieved the 2 week email and just received the 8 week email yesterday!

AAAB in maths, further maths, german and econ respectively
A*AAA predicted in maths, further maths, economics and german

already got NN34 Accounting and Finance offers from Warwick and Bath both AAA; and an L100 economics offer from Nottingham AAB.

Waiting on UCL econ and LSE A and F
Original post by mercieo
Will I get into LSE with an AAB prediction for the Economic history course? A in history, A in economics and B in Classics?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No one here can tell you if you'll get in but you meet the min requirements and have your A's in Econ & History so you're in with a chance.
Original post by tazza ma razza
Hey! I applied 19th October. I have recieved the 2 week email and just received the 8 week email yesterday!

already got NN34 Accounting and Finance offers from Warwick and Bath both AAA; and an L100 economics offer from Nottingham AAB.

Hey Congrats! Did Warwick and Bath take long to reply? I just sent my UCAS application this week on Thursday. I applied to Bath Warwick LSE
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mariusk03

Hey bro I'm thinking of applying to Management at LSE next year. What kind of grades did you get in gcses and AS if you don't mind me asking? Also do you know what the career prospects are like for management at LSE? Is it seen as an easy degree or is it respected?
I got the 8 week email yesterday, oh god the wait is going to kill me
does LSE ever send out emails during the weekend?
Original post by mercieo
Has anyone been offered a place on the economic history course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Applied for Economics and Economic History, got the 8 week email 3 weeks ago. Haven't heard, still waiting :smile:. How about you?
Hey I have one question :
Do LSE rely on the "school reputation" to make offers?
Original post by harrypotterfan6
Applied for Economics and Economic History, got the 8 week email 3 weeks ago. Haven't heard, still waiting :smile:. How about you?

Yeah, I still haven't heard back yet but I only applied on Thursday haha! They sent me an email saying that they would respond in 12 weeks though… :/
Original post by mercieo
Yeah, I still haven't heard back yet but I only applied on Thursday haha! They sent me an email saying that they would respond in 12 weeks though… :/

That's the first email. After you get a 2 week then an 8 week. I got my 8 week email a week ago :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mariusk03
I am doing the IB, 44 points predicted.. I think i had something like 55/62 points in MYP.. The career prospects are really good from what I've heard, I'd advise you to take a look at LSE's website and read through their prospect etc..

Yes I have looked on their website but sometimes it's better to ask a real person because they won't be as biased, (LSE is trying to sell degrees)
Original post by Gcseboy1997
That's the first email. After you get a 2 week then an 8 week. I got my 8 week email a week ago :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh okay! :smile: thanks!
Reply 758
Original post by tazza ma razza

Congrats! When did you hear from Warwiick?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 759
Has anyone been given an offer for IR ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending