The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
x

Yay around 90 more applicants compared with the year before..

Original post by Bude8

Woah! That's shot up a little!
Original post by O133
Woah! That's shot up a little!

Christ's hype! and I don't even know why! :lol:
Original post by Bude8

I very nearly ended up applying there or Magdalene before my parents talked me into Catz.
Original post by O133
I very nearly ended up applying there or Magdalene before my parents talked me into Catz.

Original post by Bude8

I bet the admissions tutor that did Q&As on here had some effect on it but that is a crazy increase. I'd feel a bit sick if I knew I was going up against so many people:lol:
Original post by Bude8

Yeah I don't know what that's all about...
Original post by Red Fox
I bet the admissions tutor that did Q&As on here had some effect on it but that is a crazy increase. I'd feel a bit sick if I knew I was going up against so many people:lol:

More likely to get rejected, I've got my fingers crossed! Then I won't have to do interview preparation or reread the books I mentioned in my PS! :lol:
Original post by Bude8
More likely to get rejected, I've got my fingers crossed! Then I won't have to do interview preparation or reread the books I mentioned in my PS! :lol:

Cambridge interview 80% of applicants so...
Original post by O133

I think my prediction was an overestimate too, damn. I think it'd be pretty cool to get an offer though, but I'd still rather go to Bath.
Original post by O133

Fewer people applied this year to Cambridge overall though due to the raised offers, so the average applicant's standard has increased...
Original post by Bude8

I know what you mean, getting an interview seems like prolonging the inevitable rejection for me.
Original post by Bude8
Fewer people applied this year to Cambridge overall though due to the raised offers, so the average applicant's standard has increased...

Maybe they'll interview an even greater proportion then.
This isn't looking too bad. Numbers are a bit unstable but no big surge. (Not that Modern Languages have great numbers anyway.)

Original post by Bude8

Ikr. We literally have 8% of the whole NatSci cohort despite only taking in around 25 people a year.
Hi guys i need some help,

I am a 18 year old 5ft 6 male but i really wanna grow 1 inch and be 5ft 7 or hopefully 5ft 8.

Is it possible to grow taller?

I have grown 2 inches in the past 3-5 months so assume i am still growing?

Thanks in advance
Just had my first job interview! Probably won't get it but fingers crossed anyway.
Original post by emcat
Just had my first job interview! Probably won't get it but fingers crossed anyway.

Awesome, well done! Where was it? :smile:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Awesome, well done! Where was it? :smile:

Thanks! It was at Currys PC World. Not my first choice of place to work, but a job's a job.

Latest