The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a96h
Has anyone been given an offer for IR ?

I think someone has but they might be an international student. I am 5 weeks into the 8 week email/waiting period. You?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 761
Original post by megan97
I think someone has but they might be an international student. I am 5 weeks into the 8 week email/waiting period. You?

I'm only one week into my two week waiting period, but good luck to you! :smile:
Original post by a96h
I'm only one week into my two week waiting period, but good luck to you! :smile:

Thanks, you too :smile:
Reply 763
Currently halfway through the 8 week wait. Anxiety is building up immensely. :frown:
Original post by normandi
Hey Congrats! Did Warwick and Bath take long to reply? I just sent my UCAS application this week on Thursday. I applied to Bath Warwick LSE

Warwick took less than 24 hours, bath took a week; I assume you'll hear from them reasonably quickly :smile:
Original post by imwtn
Congrats! When did you hear from Warwiick?

Less than 24 hours!
I have an unconditional from KCL and a rejection from Cambridge - no idea where this makes me stand in terms of how much LSE will want me!!
I think it is probably my top choice though!
Do we know roughly when we are gonna hear?
Original post by Ashklins
Has anyone applied for Government and Economics?!

Yh, Applied for government and economics and PPE. Heard anything yet? And what are your grades like (GCSEs, predictions, AS)
Reply 768
Original post by SCHMERRYFERRY
I have an unconditional from KCL and a rejection from Cambridge - no idea where this makes me stand in terms of how much LSE will want me!!
I think it is probably my top choice though!
Do we know roughly when we are gonna hear?

Are you applying for straight econ?
Original post by Ashklins
Has anyone applied for Government and Economics?!

Yeah, I have. Haven't seen any replies for that subject yet, though.
Original post by sr234
Are you applying for straight econ?

Nope, i'm a mature(ish) Social Policy applicant
So the offer day for LSE is Thursday? Anyone received any offers for Economic History/ Economics and Economic History? I applied a month ago and I'm a week into the 8 week email:/ it'll definitely be my firm if I get an offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi everyone!
I am an international A2 student from Kazakhstan applying to LSE finance and accounting course. My IGCSEs are 4A* and 4As and As are AABB with Bs in FM, Maths and As in Econ and Phys. I am predicted AAA for Maths, Econ and Phys. Given that my ps and reference is outstanding, do I have any chance? Will I have an advantage over other applicants from being an international student from Kazakhstan?
Reply 773
hi i am applying for executive MSc health management. policy and economics.anyone applying fro 2015 course?
Nope, i'm a mature(ish) Social Policy applicant

Hey,did U receive the 8 week email?
Original post by Gcseboy1997
So the offer day for LSE is Thursday? Anyone received any offers for Economic History/ Economics and Economic History? I applied a month ago and I'm a week into the 8 week email:/ it'll definitely be my firm if I get an offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a week into the 8 week email as well, but I applied social policy. Everyday, checked for my mailbox.
Original post by KATIEHIDDLESTON
Hey,did U receive the 8 week email?

Hiya Yeah I did on the 10th. I received my 'two week email' ages ago though and they took almost a month to get back in touch so I am not holding my breath for anytime soon after the 8 weeker!! are you applying for Social Policy too? Have you received the email?
Original post by Mariusk03
So is it:

1. Law
2. Economics
3. Management

in terms of competition?

Appears so from their information.
Hiya Yeah I did on the 10th. I received my 'two week email' ages ago though and they took almost a month to get back in touch so I am not holding my breath for anytime soon after the 8 weeker!! are you applying for Social Policy too? Have you received the email?

Yup! I'm the undergraduate applicant, and applying for social policy!
Get the 8 week email on the 10th as well. :smile:
Original post by tazza ma razza
Warwick took less than 24 hours, bath took a week; I assume you'll hear from them reasonably quickly :smile:

Are you an international applicant?

Quick Reply