The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
ermm please do not include me in your ridiculous statements. Israel is a sovereign nation. She has to contend with unrelenting terrorist threats. If this doctor is not welcome in Israel there are plenty of other countries where he can ply his trade.

THE BEAR HAS SPOKEN!

Now on topic, what do you actually think of Israel and it's ways at the moment?
Original post by ChronoPass
THE BEAR HAS SPOKEN!

Now on topic, what do you actually think of Israel and it's ways at the moment?

I would love to make my home in that beautiful country. I would join the IDF if they let me.

:israel:
I would love to make my home in that beautiful country. I would join the IDF if they let me.

:israel:

I can't blame you, they are just trying to defend themselves but it does look bad. You have to admit some of the things they have done have been iffy?
He was banned because he spoke.out against Israeli brutality. 'He told the BBC he had never broken any Israeli rules during his spells working in Gaza.
But he suggested that his open reporting of the medical situation in the territory had angered the Israeli authorities'
And this is why Israel remains my favourite country.

Spoiler

What security threats could the doctor possibly have posed?
Israel has every right to defend themselves from terrorists and since this doctor was trying to help HAMAS, they have done nothing wrong
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Well seems ironic then that they force entry into places they aren't wanted doesn't it.

so does everyone who can. and?
It's Israel so what do you expect?
I can't blame you, they are just trying to defend themselves but it does look bad.
what?

defending themselves from the country they're trying to whipe off the face of the earth? palestine don't have a military let alone the advanced defence systems/weapons israel have been gifted rofl, why do people seem to think israelis are the victims? the jews are absolutely loving it

You have to admit some of the things they have done have been iffy?

Spoiler

Original post by The Juan
Israel has every right to defend themselves from terrorists and since this doctor was trying to help HAMAS, they have done nothing wrong

What proof do you have that the doctor was helping Hamas?
Original post by snoop_frog
what?

defending themselves from the country they're trying to whipe off the face of the earth? palestine don't have a military let alone the advanced defence systems/weapons israel have been gifted rofl, why do people seem to think israelis are the victims? the jews are absolutely loving it

Spoiler

People will defend themselves even if they did wrong. I never said Israel was in the right but I damn well I know I'll fight even if I was in the wrong so I don't get bombed.

Also what about some of the shady killings and celebrating from the other side?
Pretty shameful, obviously. You don't deny people basic healthcare access because you disagree with them. I'm not going to join the Israel-bashing crowd but this is quite blatantly not on.

hardly major News and current affairs - " random man gets banned from entering country" - happens all the time all over the world
surely he can practice medicine in Norway, im sure norweigians would appreciate it.
So much prejudice against Israel lol
ermm please do not include me in your ridiculous statements. Israel is a sovereign nation. She has to contend with unrelenting terrorist threats. If this doctor is not welcome in Israel there are plenty of other countries where he can ply his trade.

Terorrism: "a person or group who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims."

In what way do Israel not fit this definition?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by themorninglight
What proof do you have that the doctor was helping Hamas?

He has terrorist written all over him
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
What is there to think other than confirming what we know: Israel are a terrorist organisation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nonsense.
People will defend themselves even if they did wrong. I never said Israel was in the right but I damn well I know I'll fight even if I was in the wrong so I don't get bombed.
by 'fight' do u mean blowing up their hospitals, stopping electricity supply, restricting water access etc meanwhile ur safe and sound in ur home cos obama, cameron and the israeli military got ur back

Also what about some of the shady killings and celebrating from the other side?
which israel are doing only 10x as worse

do u srsly expect a country to get completely robbed off their land/ existence and just be cool with it? lol. ur not living in the real world

we felt sorry for the jews during the holocaust and now we're feeling sorry for them while they whipe out a whole nation

/howtogetbrainwashed101

Gaza isn't in Israel.
Original post by simon_g
Well- Israel has a right to deny right to entry to anyone (who isn't an Israeli citizen).

Gaza is not Israel.

Latest

Trending

Trending