The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hollywoodbudgie
I was kidding. The closest I got to getting high from weed was through second hand smoke :angel:

Not that I have a problem with it. I've got more of a problem with people who base their whole identity on being a stoner :tongue:

'The Last Person to Post here Wins' thread.
I came close to winning that so many times. :puppyeyes:

I think what's wrong with TSR now is that you have all the chat and games threads on the homepage.
Before the homepage was filled with flaming debates and it was more entertaining to read those post.

Oh dear, those people

Yet you never won :laugh:

Not only that, its changed a lot and the old people have left... the new ones are a bit meh.

That also
Original post by S-man10
Oh dear, those people

Yet you never won :laugh:

Not only that, its changed a lot and the old people have left... the new ones are a bit meh.

That also

Or is it really because we're just getting too old for this? :shakecane:
Or is it really because we're just getting too old for this? :shakecane:

Maybes its just you getting too old for this :tongue:
I guess the name says it all, graduated, only visit once a week if I remember :frown: hwb, I missed you sis!!
Original post by S-man10
Maybes its just you getting too old for this :tongue:

I'm gonna stay young and irresponsible forever* toots :hand:

Spoiler

Original post by lNurl
I guess the name says it all, graduated, only visit once a week if I remember :frown: hwb, I missed you sis!!

I've missed you too!! :hugs:

How have you been?

(Shall we try to bring back this thread back to life one more time?)
(edited 9 years ago)
i think we should make a new thread
Original post by S-man10
i think we should make a new thread

Quote me in it if you do :smile:
hollywoodbudgie
x

Im not young enough for that..in general I'm OK, but I miss uni
Quote me in it if you do :smile:

Too old to know how to make thread :frown:
Original post by S-man10
Too old to know how to make thread :frown:

lamee :colonhash:
lamee :colonhash:

Its true though
Merhaba
Merhaba!
I actually have a question for you guys, mainly Turkish people who are studying at university in England.
I have a Turkish friend who lives in Turkey and has done all of his life who would like to do a Masters Degree in England.
He currently studies statistics at university.
Of course, he knows that because Turkey isn't in the EU, it can sometimes be hard to come to England.
What kind of grades would he need from his current degree in order to come here? For example (AA,AB,BB..turkish grading system)
Also, how much money would he need, and is there any funding schemes for Turkish people that can help pay for university tuition fees?
He already speaks very good English.
Tesekkurler arkadaşlar :smile:
Anyone home
Original post by S-man10
Anyone home

We dead :smile:
Maaan, I miss oldies of this thread...
Original post by lNurl
We dead :smile:
Maaan, I miss oldies of this thread...

I blame you
Original post by S-man10
I blame you

As always! thanks!
Original post by georgiaeahughes
Merhaba!
I actually have a question for you guys, mainly Turkish people who are studying at university in England.
I have a Turkish friend who lives in Turkey and has done all of his life who would like to do a Masters Degree in England.
He currently studies statistics at university.
Of course, he knows that because Turkey isn't in the EU, it can sometimes be hard to come to England.
What kind of grades would he need from his current degree in order to come here? For example (AA,AB,BB..turkish grading system)
Also, how much money would he need, and is there any funding schemes for Turkish people that can help pay for university tuition fees?
He already speaks very good English.
Tesekkurler arkadaşlar :smile:

Hey, I am turkish and was born and raised in london. I study Statistics too (at UCL). You will need an A*AA-AAA or A*AB will do, for the english system. there shouldn't be much of a language barrier as the majority of my course are Chinese and indonesian students.
Selam millet! Bristol tarafından kimse var mı, ya da anyone goes to UWE? :smile:

Shoot me a msg :smile:

Avustralya (kangurlu diyarı)'Dan selamlar :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not Turkish but I'm curious about something.

Does 'Somali' mean something in Turkish? I ask because I realised that some Turkish people tag their pictures/selfies as that in the Somali tag on Instagram, and I'm just wondering :tongue:

Quick Reply