The Student Room Group

Psychology Applicants for 2015 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by unsaidmemories
Hm, it's just that my friend's application was sent off on Thursday and she got an acknowledgement from Sussex the same day :s-smilie:

When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hm, it's just that my friend's application was sent off on Thursday and she got an acknowledgement from Sussex the same day :s-smilie:

I've never heard of a uni not receiving an application through UCAS so they will have it :smile:
Original post by ClaudiaaaX
Thank you!! :smile:
My application got sent off on the 4th November and got an offer from Bristol on the 7th and from Cardiff on the 10th. My predicted grades are A*AA. Where else have you applied to? And wish you the best of luck :smile: X

I also applied to Birmingham and Nottingham :smile: thank you, best of luck to you too!
Original post by IAmEchelon
When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

November 7th
Original post by neigh0mey
Is anyone thinking of applying for Psychology at either:

-University of Birmingham
-University of Warwick
-University of Leicester
-Aston University
-Loughborough University
-Coventry University

If so
1) What are your predicted grades?
2) What did you get at AS?
3) What universities have you had offers from and what are they offering you?

Applying to UoB and Cov. Got a ABB at AS and predcited A*AA. Applied to Kings College, Reading and Queen Mary also. Just sent my application off on friday so haven't had any offers yet, wbu?:smile:
Reply 385
Have 3/5 offers and only applied last Friday!!! Chester, Worcester and Chichester

Wow, that's great! Congratulations. Come to Chester University applicants day around January time to look around :smile:
Original post by YouLoveTheBeach
Applying to UoB and Cov. Got a ABB at AS and predcited A*AA. Applied to Kings College, Reading and Queen Mary also. Just sent my application off on friday so haven't had any offers yet, wbu?:smile:

Oooo okay and I've had replies from Loughborough offering me AAB and University of Leicester gave me an unconditional offer. Still waiting on the other 3 universities to reply
1) What universities are you thinking of applying to?
Queen Mary, KCL and City University London
2) What subjects do you do and what have you achieved in your AS year?
Maths - B
English - B
Business Studies - A
Drama - B
3) GCSE grades?
4A*s, 3As, 2Bs, C
Anyone who's had an offer from Bristol going to the visit day on Wednesday (19th November)? :smile:
Original post by neigh0mey
Is anyone thinking of applying for Psychology at either:

-University of Birmingham
-University of Warwick
-University of Leicester
-Aston University
-Loughborough University
-Coventry University

If so
1) What are your predicted grades?
2) What did you get at AS?
3) What universities have you had offers from and what are they offering you?

I applied to Birmingham on the 12th of November,
predicted are A* A* A
i got A A B C at AS (dropped the C)
haven't heard anything yet :/
Original post by alixjenevizian
I applied to Birmingham on the 12th of November,
predicted are A* A* A
i got A A B C at AS (dropped the C)
haven't heard anything yet :/

Which of their course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
psychology
psychology (bs) c800
Original post by ClaudiaaaX
Anyone who's had an offer from Bristol going to the visit day on Wednesday (19th November)? :smile:

I am! I'll see you there :smile:
Ooo congrats, which universities are your top choices? and what are you predicted for A2?:smile:
Original post by kerryannebuckle
Southampton Solent or Portsmouth!
AS Politics D (B in the first exam, E in the second) retaking that second exam oops!
AS Psychology B
A2 Sociology C (pretty disappointed!)
GCSEs 11A's 2Bs and a C

Fingers crossed haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I've applied for Southampton Solent too! Have you got a place yet?
I've applied to Birmingham City, Southampton Solent, Southampton and UWE Bristol.

My predicted grades are AAC

At AS I took History(D), Sociology(B), Psychology(A) and Geography(D)

I haven't applied to uni's that ask for have high entry requirements as I don't believe I will get higher than a D in Geography at the end of A2!:smile:
I have applied to: Bangor, Southampton, Liverpool, Kent and Essex.

My AS grades were AAC for English lit, psychology and economics, I am predicted AAB for A2. B's for GCSE english and maths.

So far I have received conditional offers from Liverpool and Essex, but I'm hoping that I'll be fortunate enough to have Bangor as my first choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone, i'm applying for Psychology at Sheffield, Queen Mary and Liverpool and i'm just wondering if anyone has got any offers yet from those unis? and if so what are your predicted grades:smile: I got ACD at AS and i'm predicted A*BB as i'm retaking the english exam (the one i got a D in :colondollar:)
Just got an offer from Surrey which makes mine 3/5!
How's everyone else's?

Quick Reply

Latest