The Student Room Group

Psychology Applicants for 2015 Entry Thread

Scroll to see replies

Just got an offer from Durham! :biggrin:
Original post by miabriston
Hey everyone, i'm applying for Psychology at Sheffield, Queen Mary and Liverpool and i'm just wondering if anyone has got any offers yet from those unis? and if so what are your predicted grades:smile: I got ACD at AS and i'm predicted A*BB as i'm retaking the english exam (the one i got a D in :colondollar:)

I'm have applied to Liverpool too! Received my offer last Thursday for ABB :smile: I'm predicted AAB. Have you not chosen 2 more unis to fill up your 5 spaces?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just received an offer from Bath university conditional to 38 points :smile: :smile: :smile:
got 4/5 offers for psych!:smile: so excited cant wait for uni! really want to go to southampton or sussex, anyone else?
Original post by megan_slawter
got 4/5 offers for psych!:smile: so excited cant wait for uni! really want to go to southampton or sussex, anyone else?

Where else do you have offers from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IAmEchelon
Where else do you have offers from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

well havent got an offer from sussex (yet, hopefully!), but offers from warwick, kent, southampton and UEA
you?
Original post by notebooker
Just got an offer from Durham! :biggrin:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Omg well done!! If you don't mind me asking when did you submit your UCAS and what is the offer?
Original post by melissapayne
Just received an offer from Bath university conditional to 38 points :smile: :smile: :smile:

Congrats!!!! When did you submit your UCAS? :smile:
Has anyone got an offer from Birmingham?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anybody got any offers from Queen Mary, Kings or Royal Holloway?
Original post by maisie1205
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Omg well done!! If you don't mind me asking when did you submit your UCAS and what is the offer?

Thank youuu :biggrin: Submitted UCAS on 13th October and the offer is for 37 points at IB :smile:
Has anyone got an offer from Birmingham?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got an offer of AAB last Wednesday - sent off my application the Wednesday before :smile:
Original post by paulpscully
Got an offer of AAB last Wednesday - sent off my application the Wednesday before :smile:

Hopefully I should get one soon, I sent mine off the week you did

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MacGyver
Has anybody got any offers from Queen Mary, Kings or Royal Holloway?

Ive applied to all three last week and recieved confirmation emails about recieving my application but nothing else yet!!:frown:
My application just got sent off today.:ahee: Now I have to nervously wait for offers. Anyone feel the same?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hopefulcici
My application just got sent off today.:ahee: Now I have to nervously wait for offers. Anyone feel the same?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's the worst feeling ever! Been nervous for two weeks now, it's making me sick

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's the worst feeling ever! Been nervous for two weeks now, it's making me sick

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol. At least I'm not alone, my college took so long with my reference so all I heard from my friends were about the offers they got. Have you received any offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol. At least I'm not alone, my college took so long with my reference so all I heard from my friends were about the offers they got. Have you received any offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only from Lincoln
Where did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only from Lincoln
Where did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Leicester and East Anglia. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied for Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Leicester and East Anglia. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Birmingham, Newcastle, Nottingham, Aston and Lincoln

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest