The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by geoking
Well if we are talking about where the Palestinians live, then lets also remember that somehow they had underground tunnels that put the Mexican cartels to shame. The Palestinians have to be some of the stupidest people on the planet. "Let's throw stones at the people with guns". Smart move. Real smart.

I was talking about Cana in South Lebanon
Original post by snoop_frog
by 'fight' do u mean blowing up their hospitals, stopping electricity supply, restricting water access etc meanwhile ur safe and sound in ur home cos obama, cameron and the israeli military got ur back

which israel are doing only 10x as worse

do u srsly expect a country to get completely robbed off their land/ existence and just be cool with it? lol. ur not living in the real world

we felt sorry for the jews during the holocaust and now we're feeling sorry for them while they whipe out a whole nation

/howtogetbrainwashed101

You clearly didn't read what I said. I made remarks that Israel will fight this battle even if they are wrong, they don't care if what they are doing wrong because they will be the victors by morning.

You just have to face facts that one country will always dominate the other even if they were on a par level.

Israel may not be than imperial Britain but in no way will they be stupid enough to get bombed.

Also it's not a slinging contest, both countries have done sucky things and if you can't accept that then wow.

/Notbrainwashedbuthungry101
Original post by anarchism101
Who's this 'everyone'? Israel has peace treaties with Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon, and a provisional agreement with the PLO.

So those missiles that were being shot towards them were just imagined then?
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
But they did say ''okay guys lets bomb that beach where those kids are playing football despite no sight of enemy targets'' right?

Don't get me wrong, I thought that was just pure baiting but no one will still down and take a bomb to the face.
Original post by geoking
So those missiles that were being shot towards them were just imagined then?

Tell me how you get "everyone around them wants them dead" from the fact that some missiles are fired?
Original post by IceJJFish(II)
Terorrism: "a person or group who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims."

In what way do Israel not fit this definition?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well for starters Israel is a country not a person or a group.

Secondly, your definition of a word can not have that word in its definition but I'm pretty sure you meant to write 'Terrorist' rather than "Terrorism".

Third, you need to define what "Terrorism" is before you can say that that person is a terrorist.

Fourth you'd need to explain why Israel meets this critera when UK, USA, China, Russia, Palestine etc. don't meet this criteria.
Tell me how you get "everyone around them wants them dead" from the fact that some missiles are fired?

Tell me how you can reduce hundreds of missiles to "some"? :rolleyes:

Oh and brush up on your history.
Original post by ChronoPass
You clearly didn't read what I said. I made remarks that Israel will fight this battle even if they are wrong, they don't care if what they are doing wrong because they will be the victors by morning.
u tried to justify what israel are doing by saying u would also fight even if u knew u were wrong lol.

they aren't protecting themselves, they're literally whiping out a nation and morons like u get brainwashed by media into feeling sorry for them. blowing up schools (specifically targetting children), hospitals, cutting out electricity, restricting water etc. etc. is not "fighting", its basically ethnic cleansing

Original post by ChronoPass
Also it's not a slinging contest, both countries have done sucky things and if you can't accept that then wow.
thats like breaking a guys arm because he tried to stab u then saying ur as bad as each other, even though u actually acted in self-defence

if somebody runs at u with a knife are u gonna stand there and let him shank ur ballsack?

retaliation brudda.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by geoking

You're being pedantic and not answering the question.

How can it be the case that "everyone around them wants them dead" when in actual fact Israel has peace agreements of some sort with most of "around them"?
You're being pedantic and not answering the question.

How can it be the case that "everyone around them wants them dead" when in actual fact Israel has peace agreements of some sort with most of "around them"?

And Ukraine and Russia aren't at war. Doesn't stop states funding lovely proxies does it?
Original post by geoking
And Ukraine and Russia aren't at war. Doesn't stop states funding lovely proxies does it?

Which of the states Israel borders is funding Hamas then, according to you?
Which of the states Israel borders is funding Hamas then, according to you?

Can't remember the incursion into Lebanon?
I bet everyone jumping on the anti-Israel bandwagon isn't aware that the organisation in charge of Gaza is about as anti-Semitic as any Nazi fascist, and what is more, proud of it.
Original post by felamaslen
I bet everyone jumping on the anti-Israel bandwagon isn't aware that the organisation in charge of Gaza is about as anti-Semitic as any Nazi fascist, and what is more, proud of it.

No one is under any delusions about the ideology of Hamas, being anti-Israeli does not make you a supporter of that ideology either.
Now watch all those who fervently supported Israel's month-long massacre and stayed staunchly silent against Israel's numerous attacks aimed at the Palestinians these past couple or so weeks vent their anger at this new attack with their same old tired non-arguments about Muslims/Arabs/terrorism. The Zionists are the ones in power and therefore they are responsible for all the blood that was ever shed since the Balfour Declaration. They are irresponsible and they are provocative beyond belief.
(edited 9 years ago)
Now watch all those who fervently supported Israel's month-long massacre and stayed staunchly silent against Israel's numerous attacks aimed at the Palestinians these past couple or so weeks vent their anger at this new attack with their same old tired non-arguments about Muslims/Arabs/terrorism. The Zionists are the ones in power and therefore all the blood that was ever shed since the Balfour Declaration is on their hands. They are irresponsible and they are provocative beyond belief.
Original post by intheTSRspirit
Now watch all those who fervently supported Israel's month-long massacre and stayed staunchly silent against Israel's numerous attacks aimed at the Palestinians these past couple or so weeks vent their anger at this new attack with their same old tired non-arguments about Muslims/Arabs/terrorism. The Zionists are the ones in power and therefore all the blood that was ever shed since the Balfour Declaration is on their hands. They are irresponsible and they are provocative beyond belief.

What if I wasn't silent and did object to the overreaction of Israel that caused the conflict? Am I allowed to express my disgust that civilians were murdered by people? Because, this was an act of terror, and it was committed by Muslims/Arabs/Palestinians. Evidently, it's not an "old, tired non-argument" if it's a fact.
And before you accuse me of calling all Muslims/Arabs/Palestinians terrorists, I'm not that idiotic. I've met Muslims from Arabia and Palestine and all over the world, and I don't think any were terrorists. Nonetheless, it was still the M/A/Ps that were responsible for this attack.
Original post by DaveSmith99
No one is under any delusions about the ideology of Hamas, being anti-Israeli does not make you a supporter of that ideology either.

Yes but if you understand what Hamas is, you'll understand why it is unfair to judge Israel as if it were the one in the wrong.
I see no issue here.

You want to be a doctor be a doctor and do your job. Once you start mixing your profession with politics then you accept all that comes with it and being barred is just one of them.
Original post by geoking

I second that. Israel has had to fight multiple wars simply to ensure its own survival. The middle east is openly anti-Semitic. Anarchism made himself look like an ignoramus.

Latest

Trending

Trending