The Student Room Group

2015 Consulting graduate applications

Scroll to see replies

Anyone heard back from Bain yet? Also how sure are people that they'll get back to people post-tests today?
Original post by Tangente
Anyone heard back from Bain yet? Also how sure are people that they'll get back to people post-tests today?

Well they say "Our deadline is 2nd November and we will be contacting candidates with the outcome of their applications on 17th November".

So if they're any good, they should stick to it.
Original post by Michael XYZ
Well they say "Our deadline is 2nd November and we will be contacting candidates with the outcome of their applications on 17th November".

So if they're any good, they should stick to it.

I hope so but could that have been referring to test invites and they were just early with those?
Reply 523
Anyone heard back from Marakon or Roland Berger, or know when to expect a response from them?
Original post by consultinggrad
:frown: But my candidate page says they are still reviewing my application though, does yours say the same?

Ditto - 'Your application is currently being reviewed'.
Reply 525
Original post by Tangente

Test deadline was the 11th and they will let everyone know the outcomes today, at least that's what they said implied.
Has anyone heard back from Deloitte following the first round interview last Tuesday?
I realise it's pointless to worry about the competition but do you guys think how much prep some people do for case studies?

I was just checking out PrepLounge and you've got some professionals charging €299/hour! And they've had 400+ meetings... that's A LOT of money that people are willing to spend just to practice with a professional. And then others claim to have done over 100 case practices etc.
Reply 528
Original post by Luccy.
Test deadline was the 11th and they will let everyone know the outcomes today, at least that's what they said implied.

Emailed Bain London Recruiting. They said they'd let us know who's invited to interviews by the end of the week.

Anybody still waiting to hear back from BCG London?
Reply 529
Original post by Michael XYZ
I realise it's pointless to worry about the competition but do you guys think how much prep some people do for case studies?

I was just checking out PrepLounge and you've got some professionals charging €299/hour! And they've had 400+ meetings... that's A LOT of money that people are willing to spend just to practice with a professional. And then others claim to have done over 100 case practices etc.

Yeah but if people have done this many and are still looking for a job... So many people just use university societies, online resources etc.

Original post by edgorey
Emailed Bain London Recruiting. They said they'd let us know who's invited to interviews by the end of the week.

Anybody still waiting to hear back from BCG London?

Awesome - thanks!
Original post by Luccy.
Yeah but if people have done this many and are still looking for a job... So many people just use university societies, online resources etc.!

Well I mean if it's their first year of applying and they practice with 100+ case studies before recruitment starts or during recruitment season.
Original post by Ksimmonds
Has anyone heard back from Deloitte following the first round interview last Tuesday?

I had mine Monday and I've not heard back.
Reply 532
Update from Deloitte, hoping it's not much longer
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1416297881.650228.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TC2016
Update from Deloitte, hoping it's not much longer
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1416297881.650228.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for posting - I emailed them last night as it's getting pretty ridiculous. I was hoping in an ideal world to have secured an offer from them by now. I suppose at least we're in the same boat...
Is anyone else waiting on an EY assessment centre date?
Reply 535
Original post by samsicle
Is anyone else waiting on an EY assessment centre date?

Yeah - think we'll be waiting a very long time - they have done any final interviews yet at all for my stream and I imagine there's a big backlog.
Original post by Luccy.
Yeah - think we'll be waiting a very long time - they have done any final interviews yet at all for my stream and I imagine there's a big backlog.

Thanks, yeah it seems that way! Which stream are you applying for?
Reply 537
Original post by samsicle
Thanks, yeah it seems that way! Which stream are you applying for?

Performance improvement, you?
Original post by Luccy.
Performance improvement, you?

Same :smile:
Anyone have advice on Mercer Video Interview? Would really appreciate any input!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending